Forum Version Update

Dan as i said to you i don't know if is a bug but when we do a reply it appears weird and if we want to do a color font doesn't work.

Another thing is in uploading pictures to the profile we can't upload from a URL for example photobucket?

And how do we see the profile?

thanks Dan:grinning:

Public Profile has no details visible...

Like you said, things might look weird. Yes When I ''Go Advanced'' it looks somewhat weird. It's like the page doesn't fully load but it does!

screenshot: http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3374/bugreportxp5.jpg

When clicking on the color pick button I can only pick white since I can't see the other colors..

hello all forums have been fixed !! :)

Just so you know all the people that are supporters get many new extras, such as photo albums etc etc :p

enjoy

This is strange:unsure:

Too many weird things going on.

I feel scared now:(

Could someone hold my hand please?:hug:

Seriously, I had to change the forum color. I am trying to navigate the new style. I will be back in a few days:p

Abominus

hello all forums have been fixed !! :)

Just so you know all the people that are supporters get many new extras, such as photo albums etc etc :p

enjoy

Awesome work Dan :grinning:

ok Dan, everything seems to be working now, and the new profile page is great. :)

Good work Dan:hug::hug:

Last edited:
Update seems to have gone fine but the top banner colours haven't updated, they seem to be orange whichever skin you pick :grinning:

Other than that all seems good, boss! :)

fixed thank you for reporting this :)

love the new functions

great work DAN

To add a background picture to your profile you need to do this: Background images must come from your albums. Enter the URL to a picture in one of your public or profile albums. I uploaded a picture to my profile, copied the picture URL into my background field and saved. But still doesn't seem to be working :confused:

I doubt I'm doing something wrong, but never know..

what exactly did you enter into the background image textbox?

Sorry I don't like it,to much going on imo

Kinda like myspace or something:p

Sorry I don't like it,to much going on imo

Kinda like myspace or something:p

What do you mean by that?:unsure: AH is nothing like MS. AH does not have those cute girls on their laptops pretending to be talking with you:p:lol:

haha rofl @ last comment :p
how would you know?

Back