• Decent

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i´m not all that technical :lol: i like it that small :hug:

Congrats with the supporting of AH :) I'm doing that soon (maybe this week already!) :hug:

--
I have to leave for now, for a few minutes... coffee break. Catch you all later! :wave:

Ok it's time for my baby to take over my laptop as K&S show is coming :lol:

See ya later guys! :hug: :wave:

OK now i´m leaving you for a while :wave:, need 2 get home for K & S :mml:

Ok it's time for my baby to take over my laptop as K&S show is coming :lol:

See ya later guys! :hug: :wave:

it's the time you handover to doh:lol::lol:

bye take care:hug:

damn, you know alot :lol:

Well, it has still to be determined which mechanism 'works harder', the warmer a lake gets, the more radiation is automatically emitted (stefan boltzmann law) and it will cool down again. And there's ofcourse the inner-earth (hot below the earth-crust), which also can influence the local circumstances, if thin. Thus I only mentioned some mechanisms, but which are strongest there... That has to be researched, I don't know :grinning:

I was just generalizing. MLS is usually more melodic, uplifting stuff, while T4L tends to be proggy/techy. I wasn't referencing any particular tracks.

ok :) :hug: Now a cup of coffee! Later!

Well, it has still to be determined which mechanism 'works harder', the warmer a lake gets, the more radiation is automatically emitted (stefan boltzmann law) and it will cool down again. And there's ofcourse the inner-earth (hot below the earth-crust), which also can influence the local circumstances, if thin. Thus I only mentioned some mechanisms, but which are strongest there... That has to be researched, I don't know :grinning:

ok :) :hug: Now a cup of coffee! Later!

hahha, okey.. i don't know any of that i think :lol:

T4L - Main Room 074 04 Jun 2008

01. Cold Blue & Dennis Sheperd - Prime of Life (Ronald van Gelderen Remix) [High Contrast Nu Breed]
02. Monogato - Kim [Method]
03. Adam Sheridan - Organized Chaos (Genix Remix) [Vandit Digital]
04. Marcel Woods - Woods Life is Like a Box of Chocolates (Nestle Mix) [High Contrast]
05. Stripwlker - Wackjob (Dub Mix) [In Charge]
06. Nic Chagall - What You Need (Marco V Remix) [High Contrast]
07. Aurosonic - Solar Breath (Ferrin & Low Remix) [Fenology]
08. Majai - Phoria (Airbase Remix) [Tetsuo]
09. Artento Divini - Reflex (Jochen Miller Remix) [Doorn]
10. W&W - Countach [Captivating Sounds]

Thanks a lot gp1 :)

Back