• Decent

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi CG! :hug:

He gets the comp during the melodic stuff, you get it during the techy?

Exactly! :hug: Well we share my laptop as writing skills of his PC died suddenly ( his PC freezes everytime he touches keybord )

and suddenly CG came out from hole:lol:

hello:hug:

Hi :hug: I thought you were 'gone' :lol:

Yeah indeed you're right. But now it's not that techy anymore :grinning:. BTW, I really like the monogato-track. I didn't notice it this set (was ID-ed), but in the previous set it was just perfect :music:

The previous tune was too trancyyy :cry:

Hi CG! :hug:

He gets the comp during the melodic stuff, you get it during the techy?

Maybe I'm just a bit confused... :lol:
The last tracks are in my opinion not techy but just trance. In the middle of the set there were no accords and tones at all for some time. Only "bang bang bang, vrrrr, bang bang bang"... Thats what I call techy...
Do I have a false definition of 'techy' in mind maybe? :hmmm:

Exactly! :hug: Well we share my laptop as writing skills of his PC died suddenly ( his PC freezes everytime he touches keybord )

T4L likes to mix their sets with EDM tracks of a different style other than melodic trance (usually 1 or 2 melodic tracks is all that is included in their mix) and the rest is mostly progressive tech to banging tech. :music:

wasn't me...LOL was nasim, but he does always that, i will send him a e-mail asking wtf he's doing

okey, thanks for the info :lol:

i knew is was deep, but not that deep. just now i came to me, it was about this on the news a few years back. they said that it could be so deep as 500 m, but they wasn't sure.. :)

cold water though :(

Yeah. The sun has to do lots of work to warm it up a little... (that's the bad news) But (the good news is) the deeper it is, the more sun radiation is absorbed :grinning: (otherwise more backscattering from the bottom out of the lake)

T4L likes to mix their sets with EDM tracks of a different style other than melodic trance (usually 1 or 2 melodic tracks is all that is included in their mix) and the rest is mostly progressive tech to banging tech. :music:

They haven't been doing if before.. :cry: It was the time when I fall in love with their show.. :wub: I gotta talk to them soon :lol:

if you have any program to resize pictures you can simply resize the picture to 100x100 and that's it:):hug:

i´m not all that technical :lol: i like it that small :hug:

Yeah. The sun has to do lots of work to warm it up a little... (that's the bad news) But (the good news is) the deeper it is, the more sun radiation is absorbed :grinning: (otherwise more backscattering from the bottom out of the lake)
damn, you know alot :lol:

Maybe I'm just a bit confused... :lol:
The last tracks are in my opinion not techy but just trance. In the middle of the set there were no accords and tones at all for some time. Only "bang bang bang, vrrrr, bang bang bang"... Thats what I call techy...
Do I have a false definition of 'techy' in mind maybe? :hmmm:

I was just generalizing. MLS is usually more melodic, uplifting stuff, while T4L tends to be proggy/techy. I wasn't referencing any particular tracks.

Back