Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Do you have a set today after this (i.m.o. a bit too) techy-stuff ?

Techy stuff after some too trancy stuff makes a perfect balance ;)

Something good for everyone :smile1:

Ok, the pictures on wiki look great! One of the deepest lakes too in Europe! :grinning:

Yes indeed... If that happens, i.e. when YOU leave, I'll only post crying smileys a whole day long here on the forum (with help of my signature ofcourse :lol:).
ohh, i didn't know that :lol:

how deep is it really? :mask:

Ah! That's cool Ahfterhours can use all the cash it can get good for you ollie:grinning:

Techy stuff after some too trancy stuff makes a perfect balance ;)

Something good for everyone :smile1:

Yeah indeed you're right. But now it's not that techy anymore :grinning:. BTW, I really like the monogato-track. I didn't notice it this set (was ID-ed), but in the previous set it was just perfect :music:

ohh, i didn't know that :lol:

how deep is it really? :mask:

"Mjøsa is Norway's largest lake, as well as the one of the deepest lakes in Norway and in Europe as a whole, after Hornindalsvatnet."

It is said that the depth is being estimated between 449-468 metres (max depth) :wow:. On average it's 155 m deep. :)

"Mjøsa is Norway's largest lake, as well as the one of the deepest lakes in Norway and in Europe as a whole, after Hornindalsvatnet."

It is said that the depth is being estimated between 449-468 metres (max depth) :wow:. On average it's 155 m deep. :)
okey, thanks for the info :lol:

i knew is was deep, but not that deep. just now i came to me, it was about this on the news a few years back. they said that it could be so deep as 500 m, but they wasn't sure.. :)

cold water though :(

Back