Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi all

Listener for a long time, sometimes i played for France In The Mix. Glad to be here :).
Cape Town's co-producer, i support a lot my mates like Karybde & Scylla, and Manuel Le Saux for sure.

Cheers :)

blackhase say hello worl in trance

Hi there

I`m new on this forum and on the afterhours radio...:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super: I came here by visiting ftb.pl web site... I`m 20 and I`m from Romania but I`m curently living in Arad I was very happy when I heard about Sentence Sessions and I thougt that it will be nice to register on the web to listen the stream..

I like trance a lot and mix trance is my life because i feel it in my skin have a nice day all and bee chill out

blackhase say hello worl in trance

blackhase said:
Hi there

I`m new on this forum and on the afterhours radio...:super::super::super::super::super: I came here by visiting ftb.pl web site... I`m 20 and I`m from Romania but I`m curently living in Arad I was very happy when I heard about Sentence Sessions and I thougt that it will be nice to register on the web to listen the stream..

I like trance a lot and mix trance is my life because i feel it in my skin have a nice day all and bee chill out

:welcome: all to the forums :) tell all your friends about us.

pozdro

trance mix from romania

[quote=blackhase
i need some trance mix for may station whit smells like the'80's remix and a best day for dan you are the man pace up and burn the mix in my house:super::super::super:

thanks for this radio

[quote=blackhase
i need some trance mix for may station whit smells like the'80's remix and a best day for dan you are the man pace up and burn the mix in my house

i love u radio because your my life
:hug::hug::hug::music:

hello

hi to every one just thought i pop in and say hello just came from isohunt and if they say this site is good it must be worth looking at ok then will go and look around and come back and post some more later
wazzawazza:)

Hey ppl greetz from Slovenia, saw the link on the web, gave it a try and i'm liking it a lot :p For the past few years my only true love was the Uplift trance songs, but as I am finding out, electro is geting more and more in my trancy hearth, and that is showing also in my production... So thats kinda it, c ya in the posts :)

Hi All,

I am an older guy (59) with a passion for trance. I grew up on underground radio from San Francisco and this is music reminds me of listening way back then.

Years ago a radio station on SF (KKSF) started playing electronic music during some of their special Sunday shows and it really hit a nerve. I kept looking for electronic music and finally stumbled on Trance. I got a cd from a co-worker with BT, Paul Van Dyke, Moby, and others and was hooked on all of it.

Then, I tried to find some music on Itunes and saw the radio links and hit pay dirt with a list of 100 plus streaming stations. Took me a while to find AH.FM but when I did I became hooked.

As soon as I start the computer at home or at work (weekends and afterhours), AH.FM is on... wish I could get it sent thru my stereo systems I have around the house so I can go anywhere aound the house and listen. I will work on that!!!

Don't know what it is about this music but IF I could play music, this is what I would play. It goes right to my bones...just an amazing feeling I get when I listen to this station...

Thanks AH.FM ----- Don't stop what you are doing! It is perfect! :music:

Hi All,

I am an older guy (59) with a passion for trance. I grew up on underground radio from San Francisco and this is music reminds me of listening way back then.

Years ago a radio station on SF (KKSF) started playing electronic music during some of their special Sunday shows and it really hit a nerve. I kept looking for electronic music and finally stumbled on Trance. I got a cd from a co-worker with BT, Paul Van Dyke, Moby, and others and was hooked on all of it.

Then, I tried to find some music on Itunes and saw the radio links and hit pay dirt with a list of 100 plus streaming stations. Took me a while to find AH.FM but when I did I became hooked.

As soon as I start the computer at home or at work (weekends and afterhours), AH.FM is on... wish I could get it sent thru my stereo systems I have around the house so I can go anywhere aound the house and listen. I will work on that!!!

Don't know what it is about this music but IF I could play music, this is what I would play. It goes right to my bones...just an amazing feeling I get when I listen to this station...

Thanks AH.FM ----- Don't stop what you are doing! It is perfect! :music:

:welcome: mate to the forums and radio, thanks for those nice words, much appreciated. I guess i dont matter what someones age is to listen to this music :) which unites.

Once again thank you and hopefull you can pass on the radio to your fellow friends and trance addicts :p

cheers

hello everyone from south wales uk!, just wana say afterhours is funking bumping ! ! ! peace x

HEYOOO!!!!!!
Hey there ppl, im new to this site.
Just want to give a shout out to all music lovers!!!!!
And especially all DJ'S!!!!!
Hopefully one day ill be as great as some of you.
REally new to all of this, but you gotta start somewhere, so hopefully things go well.
:)

Back