Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hola!!!!

:choonalert:Hi there, I'm Paul Harrison from Manchester, United Kingdom!
I was on my Sony PSP an downloaded the Internet Radio Player an discovered AFTERHOURS.FM........... "I didn't see that one coming"
well glad it did though, just gettin to grips, is there any music i can download for my Ipod??
Anyone want to be my friend then feel free :)

:choonalert:Hi there, I'm Paul Harrison from Manchester, United Kingdom!
I was on my Sony PSP an downloaded the Internet Radio Player an discovered AFTERHOURS.FM........... "I didn't see that one coming"
well glad it did though, just gettin to grips, is there any music i can download for my Ipod??
Anyone want to be my friend then feel free :)

Hey...is it raining in Manchester? Usually does so I hear lol

You might want to sign up in here:
Welcome to AfterHours.FM archives Torrent Site

Download all the previous shows right there :grinning:

P.S. :welcome:

Hello everyone ;]
Cant wait to show you some sounds from decks in Lithuania !
This site will surely be in my daily "ritual" list :D

Hi, I'm Robert Savu, I'm from Romania and..i've been listening to this radio for some time.. no idea why i didn't sign up for the forum till now though.. anyway, I love the music:grinning: and I'm glad to be a member:)

Hey, Karenza from London, now living in Manchester, I forgot already how I got here, but happy to be here with residents like Sebastian Brandt, and Kyau and Albert. I'm a fan of most types of trance, and prog house, and go to Digital Society in Leeds, Majefa in Manchester, and Godskitchen, and Crasher when I can.

Hello Everyone, im from La Crosse Wisconsin of the United States. My friends C Celson and Daniel Paul Davis introduced me to ah.fm, and also to trance music. I love all music (except country) but especially trance. I've just been getting into dj'ing in the last year, but have been goin crazy with it ever since, so hopefully ill have some sets uploaded soon

:welcome: to AH MotionSick :)...you will hear awesome sets and whole day Events :music:

why they call you MotionSick, anything to do with dancing to Hard Trance? :lol::lol:

lol it's cheesy but in the club scene out here i trip out folks with my lightshows... but i have so much motion in my ocean it'll make YOU sick! hahaha

about me

Hello 2 everyone,i'm from Romania and like AH.FM!!!!!!!!!!!!!this radio is amazing !!!!!VIVA LA TRANCEMANIA!!!:d :d :d :d In my contry doesn't exist a trance radio :(,but i'm lucky with AH.FM !!!Good Luck ALL :super::super:

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Daniel, 15 years old, from Norway. Been listening to AH.fm for a while, and figured I had to sign up here :music: I love mostly everything with the name "trance" in it, and AH.fm is a great choise. I've just started do play around in FL studio, and cant wait till i master it :) .

Looking forward to alot of eargasms with AH.fm in the following years! :super:

EDIT: woopsie.. double up.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm Sirrush, turning 17 in a week. Can't even remember how I got here, but alas it doesn't matter. Frequent IRCers might have seen me saying something already since I've been hanging out there for a couple of weeks now.

I'm a trance DJ myself, not really that good (My friends believe otherwise, though :p).

Okay, that's it. Any questions? No? Good :D

Hi
Just wanna say somthing!

I like all kind of Techno/Trance. Most progresiv.

Have a nice day/night too you all =)

Hi

I'm also new here

Does someone likes lounge / progressive trance ?

You can hear some mixes on Index

Hey guys. I'm Sirrush, turning 17 in a week. Can't even remember how I got here, but alas it doesn't matter. Frequent IRCers might have seen me saying something already since I've been hanging out there for a couple of weeks now.

I'm a trance DJ myself, not really that good (My friends believe otherwise, though :p).

Okay, that's it. Any questions? No? Good :D

Ahoy Sirrush! Alles goed? Cool place here.... :music:

y0 everybody!

I'm Asteroid, a.k.a. Jonathan, 21 years old, Dutch (but I'd love to live in Brazil/Argentina), producer and bedroom DJ (MP3 with Hercules Controller).

I love progressive house and progressive trance. Started listening to trance in 2003, started producing and mixing late 2004 / early 2005. My style has moved from artists like Above & Beyond / Solarstone / Scott Bond / Rank 1 / 4 Strings in 2003 to Sertac Kaya / Hernán Cattáneo / Murat Uncuoglu / Snake Sedrick / Rio Addicts these days.

I might post a mix one of these days, though I hate to be stuck to the current 60mins. condition, I prefer 80-100mins. And I might post some productions some day.

Cheers!

(Oh, I'm also known as Spectogram (www.spectogram.nl), that's my alias for when I mix drum'nbass. =D)

y0 everybody!

I'm Asteroid, a.k.a. Jonathan, 21 years old, Dutch (but I'd love to live in Brazil/Argentina), producer and bedroom DJ (MP3 with Hercules Controller).

I love progressive house and progressive trance. Started listening to trance in 2003, started producing and mixing late 2004 / early 2005. My style has moved from artists like Above & Beyond / Solarstone / Scott Bond / Rank 1 / 4 Strings in 2003 to Sertac Kaya / Hernán Cattáneo / Murat Uncuoglu / Snake Sedrick / Rio Addicts these days.

I might post a mix one of these days, though I hate to be stuck to the current 60mins. condition, I prefer 80-100mins. And I might post some productions some day.

Cheers!

(Oh, I'm also known as Spectogram (www.spectogram.nl), that's my alias for when I mix drum'nbass. =D)

welcome asteroid

:welcome: to AH guys :smile1:

Hey there folks.

My name is Jonno. I live in the Lake District of England (North West). I am 27.

I have DJ'd for a few years now. I bought my first decks because I loved the Italian house music of the mid 90's (I didnt start buying vinyls until 2002). I was also buying the euro trance from day one!!

I have since moved onto UK Uplifting Hard Trance by producers like MDA & Spherical and Technikal. I now live for this music!! :super:

I have recently started an event called Shake Up in a local club playing this style of music. My friend Mikey O'Hare is also onboard playing his pumping hard house. We will be uploading the audio recorded from the nights to the myspace for the night so check it out (audio will be posted soon) MySpace.com - Shake Up - 27 - Male - Whitehaven, UK - www.myspace.com/shake_up_hard

Check out my myspace page - MySpace.com - DJ Jonno - 27 - Male - UK - www.myspace.com/jonno_dj

I will no doubt post some mixes up in the near future.

Thanks for looking at this post - hope I didn't bore you.

See you all in the forums!! :music:

banner.gif

Last edited:

Back