• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
RobVox - Trancended

robvox.jpg

http://www.robvox.com
http://www.trancended.com

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Tracklist:
01Adymus - A Place Not Far (Original Mix)
02Kiholm - Fragile (Adymus Remix)
03Mirco de Govia - Evolution Part II (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
04Akira Kayosa - Collective Hysteria (Original Mix)
05Fast Distance - Heavens Melody (Original Mix)
06Temple One - Meridian (Original Mix)
07Temple One - World Beyond (Original Mix)
08Temple One - Aurora (Original Mix)
09Neptune Project vs. Triple Seven - Arctic Moment (Activa Remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
:mml:

Thanks!

I am gonna be in and out today, crazy time: summer, lots go'n on 'round here, but wanted to say BIG THANKS for tuning in and all of the support. As always feel free to drop in on me at: RobVox.com.

Best,

RobVox
:super:

woohooo :mml:

nice stuff so far, enjoying :mml:

yeeeeey :choon: :mml:

* RobVox - Trancended 003 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 654 *

+1 :grinning:

:music: t4e+, dfx, Geldan, JayCan+, RobVox & Victoria+ :grinning:

great track ! :super:

:music: t4e+, dfx, Geldan, JayCan+, RobVox & Victoria+ :grinning:

great track ! :super:

With all the polar bear love you got'z you must really hate this global warming crap we are all facing?!?

Much love to the artic trancers!

RobVox

Oh yeah, gotta turn this one UP!!!! Unst Unst Unst!!!!!!

Oh yeah, gotta turn this one UP!!!! Unst Unst Unst!!!!!!

Much love to the AH.fm trancers across the globe, time to unite in turning up the choons and jumping about with tranced out glee...this will be my last tune for today, so I expect some serious loud trance out there!

Best,

R:super:bV:music:x

With all the polar bear love you got'z you must really hate this global warming crap we are all facing?!?

Much love to the artic trancers!

RobVox

:hug: The habitat of the Arctic is changing - less space left for Polar Bears - our children will know the large white bear from the ZOO only .. .. .. :music:

:hug: The habitat of the Arctic is changing - less space left for Polar Bears - our children will know the large white bear from the ZOO only .. .. .. :music:

well, the vast majority of the people living today and in the past also know the polar bear from the zoo only... not many people have actually been to the arctic :p :)

* about the origin of my ava's * I know: dfx - excitation 022 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening 662 *

Okay here we go: hands in the air!:choon:

Thanks for a great set, RobVox​
:grinning:​

From childhood on I felt fascinated by Ursus Maritimus. As a cub: they're really really cute. As adults: a beautiful blend of power and graceful elegance. To be honest: I'm tótally hooked on this magnificent bear.

In a broader sense, the PolarBear stands for a much wider circle of endangered species. Because of the human induced worldwide changes GreenHouse Effect nature gets robbed from it's finest members.

By taking òne example of endangered species as my fav. ava (at Afterhours.fm as well as at other sites) just a silent sign is made. As AH.fm is primarily about music, I do not choose to intensely / non-stop promote support for Greenpeace, WWF and the like. Though they hàve my attention and actual support.

I just hope some more people réally start to become aware whàt are the results of the endless growth of our species on this over-crowded (once pretty green) planet.

well, the vast majority of the people living today and in the past also know the polar bear from the zoo only... not many people have actually been to the arctic :p :)

awesome board sig DFX! :grinning:

Back