Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:hug: The habitat of the Arctic is changing - less space left for Polar Bears - our children will know the large white bear from the ZOO only .. .. .. :music:

surely they'll put a specimen in the world freezer...:wow:

Next time please also post or upload your tracklist :grinning:

Adymus - A Place Not Far (Original Mix)
Kiholm - Fragile (Adymus Remix)
Mirco de Govia - Evolution Part II (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
Akira Kayosa - Collective Hysteria (Original Mix)
Fast Distance - Heavens Melody (Original Mix)
Temple One - Meridian (Original Mix)
Temple One - World Beyond (Original Mix)
Temple One - Aurora (Original Mix)
Neptune Project vs. Triple Seven - Arctic Moment (Activa Remix)

:grinning:

Adymus - A Place Not Far (Original Mix)
Kiholm - Fragile (Adymus Remix)
Mirco de Govia - Evolution Part II (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
Akira Kayosa - Collective Hysteria (Original Mix)
Fast Distance - Heavens Melody (Original Mix)
Temple One - Meridian (Original Mix)
Temple One - World Beyond (Original Mix)
Temple One - Aurora (Original Mix)
Neptune Project vs. Triple Seven - Arctic Moment (Activa Remix)

:grinning:

a few choons here..:choon::choon::choon:

:clap: chooon

~hm :( polar bears are so cute

th_PP30596Polar-Bear-Family-Posters.jpg

I hope the last 15min. of this set will have you uncontrollably up and dancing/bopping around whatever room you currently find yourself in. Don't forget to drop by my website and help keep the tunes alive: RobVox.com.

Much trance love!

RobVox

I hope the last 15min. of this set will have you uncontrollably up and dancing/bopping around whatever room you currently find yourself in. Don't forget to drop by my website and help keep the tunes alive: RobVox.com.

Much trance love!

RobVox

awsome tracks and massive set!
if i could, i would vote massive again - but dit it yesterday already :)

I like

Thanks for a great set, RobVox​
:grinning:​

From childhood on I felt fascinated by Ursus Maritimus. As a cub: they're really really cute. As adults: a beautiful blend of power and graceful elegance. To be honest: I'm tótally hooked on this magnificent bear.

In a broader sense, the PolarBear stands for a much wider circle of endangered species. Because of the human induced worldwide changes GreenHouse Effect nature gets robbed from it's finest members.

By taking òne example of endangered species as my fav. ava (at Afterhours.fm as well as at other sites) just a silent sign is made. As AH.fm is primarily about music, I do not choose to intensely / non-stop promote support for Greenpeace, WWF and the like. Though they hàve my attention and actual support.

I just hope some more people réally start to become aware whàt are the results of the endless growth of our species on this over-crowded (once pretty green) planet.

It's great that people like you still exist. :iagree: Happy to share small greetings. Thanks for sharing what you think. Good day and have a great weekend. :friends:

Ursa Major ★ : one star for me

It's great that people like you still exist. :iagree: Happy to share small greetings. Thanks for sharing what you think. Good day and have a great weekend. :friends:

:: Vincent van Gogh - Starry Night over the Rhône ::

Back