DJ Piccoli & DJ Marco present: In the Trancexpress (#003)

Which of the statements below fits your opinion on our collaboration set best?

• The set was MASSIVE

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The set was GOOD

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The set was DECENT

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The set was BAD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did a wrong thing downloading this one... It really didn't fit my taste...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marco18

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Piccoli & DJ Marco present: In the Trancexpress (#003 - August 2008)

Hello everyone! :hug:

This month is a special one: Piccoli and I would like to bring you a brand new mixed collaboration set!

We both mixed the music with the nice program Virtual DJ. This gives 2 one hour sets, filled with music best mirrorring our current taste/mood and so. :super:

1st part (0:00-66:00) - DJ Piccoli

Ok here it is another set, this time a collaboration with my friend Marco, still crappy

the TL
1 - Mirco de Govia - Evolution2 (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
2 - Will B - Upgrade (Temple One Remix)
3 - Nitrous Oxide - Orient Express (Original Mix)
4 - David Newsum - Sand Dune (Original Mix)
5 - Nitrous Oxide - North Pole (Original Mix) - dedicated to my friend Danmark_Ori aka Polar
6 - Dj Tommyboy - Insider (Ronny K & Anguilla Project Remix)
7 - Dreas - Signs (Akesson Remix)
8 - Temple One - Aurora (Original Mix)
9 - AJ Hutch - Small World (Original Mix)
10 - James Best - Contact (Original Mix) - to be listen at full blast this one

and that's all

2nd part (66:00-137:15) - DJ Marco

Some really old choon's combined with some brand new choons :music:
This hour is featuring the brand new track of DJ Abstraction!
This time I've also used some afterhours-jingles :)

1. Serge Devant - Sweet harmony [Jerome Isma-Ae remix]
2. First State - Sierra Nevada [Original mix]
3. DT8 Project - Perfect World [Lange's remix]
4. Sly One pres. Aruba Flow - Watchful Eye [Sly-One vs. Jurrane remix]
5. Temple One - Forever Searching [Original Mix]
6. DJ Abstraction - Neutralise - Click here for the review thread of this track
7. Mega'Lo'Mania - Emotion - Golden oldie 1 :wow:
8. Nick Lunn & YOMC (= Martin Roth) - Energize [Paul van Dyk's EWerk remix] - Golden oldie 2 :wow:
9. Will Holland - Timeless [Deepwide remix]
10. Cold Blue & Del Mar - 11 days [Sebastian Brandt remix]
11. Björn Akesson - Perfect Blue

We would like to have your vote :mask:. All comments are very welcome!

Well, here it is:

=> Download here and have fun! :mml: http://archiv.to/?Module=Details&HashID=FILE48933C0322A59

Last edited:
:music:sounds like you've been busy you guys. Can't wait to hear it.:)

I like when instructed to listen at full blast! :)

YEahhhh :wow: Two GREAT DJ's, and specially two GREAT FRIENDS!!!:hug:

unfortunately i can't download nothing of this server:( i need other link pleaseee!

YEahhhh :wow: Two GREAT DJ's, and specially two GREAT FRIENDS!!!:hug:

unfortunately i can't download nothing of this server:( i need other link pleaseee!

Hey Ava! :hug:

Is being provided! :)

Anyone with the same problem? Please PM me and you'll get another link! :music:

Kind regards!

:music:sounds like you've been busy you guys. Can't wait to hear it.:)

I like when instructed to listen at full blast! :)

you still have furniture?:lol::lol::lol:

:music: thanks for your message, Piccoli !
:grinning:​

:book: Now I'm curious what's up here ( will have to listen off-prime time heheh :lol: )​

you still have furniture?:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
Indeed, Picco, you didn't say that they should turn the vol down after the last one in your set... :wow: I hope mine wasn't house destroying, lol :grinning:

All were very good tracks, Piccoli!! :super:

For me from your set especially the 'north pole' and the track from 'AJ Hutch' were really massive ones!

The others too, but just these were a little unknown to me... and made a very good impression! Thanks! :hug:

giving some feedback to Marco's part

Marco you have talent man, keep going you have future IMO:music:

really good your set:grinning:

:hug::hug:

Downloading :music:

:music: thanks for your message, Piccoli ! :grinning:
:book: Now I'm curious what's up here ( will have to listen off-prime time heheh :lol: )

Nice one guys! I'm giving these a download now :)

Hello people ! :hug::hug:

Thanks for downloading the big file! I hope you'll enjoy the thing! Several very beautiful tracks are included i.m.o.! :grinning: But if you don't like it at all, or maybe just some parts, please write here too... That's the only way we can learn from your opinions and improve a next time! :)

Wishing you all kind regards!
Marco

:music:
nice set picco and marco. i have heard your set tonight while working in the computer and this is my review:

i like the whole set, very nice tracks included mostly trance. the music keep me relaxed and active while writing at the computer it made my job more easier and fun.:grinning:

about transitions... you know what i think about transitions :mask:.

i am looking forward your next sets piccoli and marco :book:

thnx guys for da good music :hug:

:music:
nice set picco and marco. i have heard your set tonight while working in the computer and this is my review:

i like the whole set, very nice tracks included mostly trance. the music keep me relaxed and active while writing at the computer it made my job more easier and fun.:grinning:

about transitions... you know what i think about transitions :mask:.

i am looking forward your next sets piccoli and marco :book:

thnx guys for da good music :hug:

Hey Bitman ! :hug:

No thanks, it was our pleasure! :music: Thanks for listening, bro!

I enjoyed the 1st part of your set already btw with 90° :)
Next part will get a listen soon! I'll leave thereafter a detailed review in the appropriate thread!:grinning:

Kind regards, Marco

We both mixed the music with the nice program Virtual DJ.

wouldn't that make you VDJs ??? :mask:

Picco, your tracklist isn't crappy, it's the transitions mate, you gotta practice more and release less if you don't mind my open words (but you asked for it).

so the set as a whole gets kinda ASOT rating from me, 1st "hour", well, 2nd "hour", good! :music:

still, hope you guys had as much fun doing it as I had with Bitman (there is a 2nd set btw with him starting but we had a slight misunderstanding regarding the publishing side of things) :lol:

Last edited:
wouldn't that make you VDJs ??? :mask:

Picco, your tracklist isn't crappy, it's the transitions mate, you gotta practice more and release less if you don't mind my open words (but you asked for it).

so the set as a whole gets kinda ASOT rating from me, 1st "hour", well, 2nd "hour", good! :music:

still, hope you guys had as much fun doing it as I had with Bitman (there is a 2nd set btw with him starting but we had a slight misunderstanding regarding the publishing side of things) :lol:

Thanks for your review! :hug:

We both don't have CDJ's; but to get a little more 'DJ-feeling' VDJ helps a little in the good direction :)

And of course we had a lot of fun creating it! :super:

Kind regards, Marco

Hi nice mixes guys! Sorry for the delayed feedback, some fantastic tracks going on in your tracklistings that's for sure, Temple One are just the dogs, pure emotion. Also thanks a million for using my track too! :D I hope I'll have some more tracks soon that will be mix worthy :)

Keep it up guys! I look forward to hearing more sets from you both.

Hi nice mixes guys! Sorry for the delayed feedback, some fantastic tracks going on in your tracklistings that's for sure, Temple One are just the dogs, pure emotion. Also thanks a million for using my track too! :D I hope I'll have some more tracks soon that will be mix worthy :)

Keep it up guys! I look forward to hearing more sets from you both.

Hey DJ Abstraction ! :hug:

Doesn't matter, we're late too in replying your message ;)

Thanks for your review. And indeed... Temple One... just stunning. I found only a myspace-page, no band-website... I assume it's only 1 person :wow:...

In the DJ list btw. 'Temple One' is still somewhere at the bottom... I hope he/they (whatever it is) will go up in the list! In my vote-bill for the DJ Mag poll I've written them too. :) I don't know if it helps, but nice to give it a try:mask:

But np... Thank you for your great track! I hope you liked the place where it is mixed in... :music:

I'll keep an eye on your future productions!

Bye bye & thanks again for reviewing! :super:

Back