• Decent

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
den kommer nok skal du se ;)

men hvis du ikke husker tittelen for de ulike sangene kan du laste ned settet på torrents.ah.fm :grinning:

hehe okidoki ;) men/but i need it now ..no time in mi life less time ..much work ..det är det vad jag menar ..that is what i mean ppl!

did he just say something about a bride tied naked to a lampost?!? :blink: :blink:

thank you...i put the stove/convection oven in yesterday. i have been using a microwave oven as my #1 cooking appliance the last 4 weeks while renovating :ohmy: i will be very happy to have this project completed in the next 3 weeks..:super:
Well at least you had something... I'm house sitting for someone and they got rid of their microwave. I totally suffered last time... and learnt my lesson. I got a second hand one before coming over here for £5! hahah! :lol: I dont care if it's not new, or not terribly fancy. As long as it works... I'm only going to be using it for these 2 weeks. I'm tempted to offer it to the lady for her to keep for me for the next time I house sit (I'm her dedicated house-sitter) :angel:

oh, so you're only just over half way? noooooooo

haha this is VIRTUAL TRANCE ENERGY ID&T !!!! . ..yess my geeky imagination speaks ;P

so...whats this passionate tracks name ..anyone ??

ill bet mark likes this sexy female-voices ..no doubt why he has so many of them right now ;P

i thought you where more talented and guessed track ..like "guess what track" and fullfill the playlist NOW! ..thats what i call talent!!
I dont check the playlists often enough myself. I have my ipod full to the brim with sets and listen to that on my daily commute, so that's why I'm uneducated ito track names. Then when I'm at work and sneak a listen here and there I'm not posting, just listening, so again, uneducated :book: :lol::lol:

Well at least you had something... I'm house sitting for someone and they got rid of their microwave. I totally suffered last time... and learnt my lesson. I got a second hand one before coming over here for £5! hahah! :lol: I dont care if it's not new, or not terribly fancy. As long as it works... I'm only going to be using it for these 2 weeks. I'm tempted to offer it to the lady for her to keep for me for the next time I house sit (I'm her dedicated house-sitter) :angel:

oh, so you're only just over half way? noooooooo

atually, i started removing the old cabinets/appliances in early july. i then had to strip all the old plaster/drywall off the walls & ceiling. my house has very old wiring so to bring it up to code i had to rewire the entire kitchen and a few other rooms. it has been a very intensive project and the first time i have have done this kind of work...but now i am better prepared for the next house...:)

Back