Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dont check the playlists often enough myself. I have my ipod full to the brim with sets and listen to that on my daily commute, so that's why I'm uneducated ito track names. Then when I'm at work and sneak a listen here and there I'm not posting, just listening, so again, uneducated :book: :lol::lol:

You're a cheater ..your not a real Trancer .. you got an F !! ...your got an F F F F F F F F!!!

atually, i started removing the old cabinets/appliances in early july. i then had to strip all the old plaster/drywall off the walls & ceiling. my house has very old wiring so to bring it up to code i had to rewire the entire kitchen and a few other rooms. it has been a very intensive project and the first time i have have done this kind of work...but now i am better prepared for the next house...:)
good lord i'm exhausted just READING that :crazy::ohmy:

haha .. hehe ;p just kidding ;p i
you should 'quote' the person you're actually replying to... helps us keep track of your train of thought... :grinning: :book:

If i would be a teacher ..you would get an F++ ..you can't remember the important names !! ..thats huuge ;p

indeed, excellent tunes...

so... whats this track naem ..anyone ..he would get an A++ ;)

wanna borrow my reading glasses? :lol::lol:
these one's?
images

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Back