Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi, I'm here from Ottawa Canada. I really enjoy the consistent high quality music all day, excellent "up" tempo energy without being oppressively thumpy. My fav would include Tangerine Dream, JMJarre, Mew, etc. It's real nice to be hearing new music.

Newbie =D

Hey all,

I'm new tot he forum :D and glad to be part of the team, I was searching for partytechno.com in google and this link came up. I looked around and it was pretty interesting to find some future events coming up that I havn't heard if :D

I'm from Australia, Vic, Melbourne, I'm from a Turkish background. :)

I use only one other forum called clubbers.pl it updates regularly so I'm pretty happy with that site. Its in Polish but I manage to get around. :)

I love Progressive Trance and Armin Van Buuren being my fav DJ with Dj Tiesto leveling with him.

This site seems to be pretty cool :D

see you all later.
peace

I'm new!

Hello all,

I just registered. I found out about this site through the MySpace of Stoneface & Terminal, and I'm SO happy I did!! :super:

I'm 24, live in Belgium, and am a diehard Trance-lover (hence the nickname Tranzlova) :).

At the moment I'm tuned in to Fast Distance Radio 003 and must say I'm lovin' it. Too bad my work blocks streaming, otherwise I would've been listening all day long! But nothing keeps me from listening every night. It's so great to know that there are still pure Trance radios, so keep it up!! :grinning:

It's hard to tell which are my favorites, but Armin van Buuren, Airbase, Filo & Peri, Stoneface & Terminal, Above & Beyond and DJ Tiësto are just some of them. :music:

Even though I live in Belgium, somewhat the center of the Trance universe, there are still few people I know that also like Trance music. So finding an online community is a great satisfaction!

While I'm typing I'm hearing the song of 'Airbase - Tangerine' on the radio. That is one of my favorites!!!! Bought the track about 2 weeks ago, wishing there were some remixes on it too. So hypnotic, I loooove itttt :music:

I finally found my home ... :wink:

Last edited:
hye!!

Hey all,

I'm new here, I`m 19 and I`m from malaysia. :wink:

ryden

Marc Walsh

Hi Guys

Im Marc Walsh , a dj/producer from belfast N/Ireland . I produce mainly with my studio partner under the name walsh & McAuley though i do have a few solo tracks coming out. Looking forward to a lot of the shows on here ,im a massive trance and progressive fan. if you fancy a listen to a few tracks check out the site www.walshandmcauley.com

Marc :)

Hey All!!
Im a New User,Im From Morocco,Im 19 Uears Old,I Love Trance Music,Well..Infact it's my Life!
Later Then..¨!
Peace & Tune ;):music:

'Nother Newbie

Me, Mindy, 19, from Singapore, in NYC for 3 years now. Speak Chinese, English, broken Russian... Всем привет!

:music:
Wow.

I am so addicted to this station... every morning and every night I have a hard time trying to shut down my computer for this very reason.

I always try to get off but then the good part kicks in and I just can't leave.

The trance always gets to me!

Anyway, I guess... I finally decided to just create a profile... Looking forward to meeting more addicted people out there!

After hearing my first random techno song on the radio when I was in third grade (though now I can't remember what song it was), I got hooked onto electronica in general and especially Trance... It was love at first listen. I don't think I can imagine a life without this music.

I've always wanted to dj as a result, but never got a chance to. I can only enjoy it from the sidelines...

Thank you so much to all you djs and producers and technical people that help putting this amazing form of art/music out there... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And more LOVE!

<3

Hi guys

I'm new here I'm Polish but i live in the UK hmm great pleasure to be here !

regards

Me, Mindy, 19, from Singapore, in NYC for 3 years now. Speak Chinese, English, broken Russian... Всем привет!

:music:
Wow.

I am so addicted to this station... every morning and every night I have a hard time trying to shut down my computer for this very reason.

I always try to get off but then the good part kicks in and I just can't leave.

The trance always gets to me!

Anyway, I guess... I finally decided to just create a profile... Looking forward to meeting more addicted people out there!

After hearing my first random techno song on the radio when I was in third grade (though now I can't remember what song it was), I got hooked onto electronica in general and especially Trance... It was love at first listen. I don't think I can imagine a life without this music.

I've always wanted to dj as a result, but never got a chance to. I can only enjoy it from the sidelines...

Thank you so much to all you djs and producers and technical people that help putting this amazing form of art/music out there... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And more LOVE!

<3

Hello Mindy:hug: Nice to meet you. And welcome to Afterhours:grinning:

Hi everybody, I'm Howie from Liverpool, Uk. I've been a bedroom DJ for many years, and worked in a few clubs too. Getting too old for clubbing now but will allways love the music and still but the records.
Keep the spirit alive..

Welcome to all the new members!

we got Scandinavia in the Mix + Ladies Night this weekend for you :)

check the livesets section of the forum for more info :wink:

just wanna say hello to yall since im new here!
hello folks!
this sh*t is great!

Hi, I'm from Czech Republic, college student slash programmer :) I don't realy remember where did I find out about AH.fm, I think I downloaded some trance set and it was called AH.fm...something. So I came to this site, have been listening to it for some time now, and finaly decided to join :)

What do I listen these days? Well, for about half a year to AvB and his ASOTs. But today I watched EOYC trailer (or how do you guys call it) and I loved the song. So right now I am listening to Ronny K :choon:

Wish AH.fm great future and thx for everything :grinning:

Welcome to afterhours FM everyone hope you enjoy the next two days of special shows! :)

Back