Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi Guys

Im Marc Walsh , a dj/producer from belfast N/Ireland . I produce mainly with my studio partner under the name walsh & McAuley though i do have a few solo tracks coming out. Looking forward to a lot of the shows on here ,im a massive trance and progressive fan. if you fancy a listen to a few tracks check out the site www.walshandmcauley.com

Marc :)

Hey All!!
Im a New User,Im From Morocco,Im 19 Uears Old,I Love Trance Music,Well..Infact it's my Life!
Later Then..¨!
Peace & Tune ;):music:

Hey,Marc i hope your doing good,Progressive Trance Rulez ;)

Me, Mindy, 19, from Singapore, in NYC for 3 years now. Speak Chinese, English, broken Russian... Всем привет!

:music:
Wow.

I am so addicted to this station... every morning and every night I have a hard time trying to shut down my computer for this very reason.

I always try to get off but then the good part kicks in and I just can't leave.

The trance always gets to me!

Anyway, I guess... I finally decided to just create a profile... Looking forward to meeting more addicted people out there!

After hearing my first random techno song on the radio when I was in third grade (though now I can't remember what song it was), I got hooked onto electronica in general and especially Trance... It was love at first listen. I don't think I can imagine a life without this music.

I've always wanted to dj as a result, but never got a chance to. I can only enjoy it from the sidelines...

Thank you so much to all you djs and producers and technical people that help putting this amazing form of art/music out there... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And more LOVE!

<3

Hi guys

I'm new here I'm Polish but i live in the UK hmm great pleasure to be here !

regards

Hi everybody, I'm Howie from Liverpool, Uk. I've been a bedroom DJ for many years, and worked in a few clubs too. Getting too old for clubbing now but will allways love the music and still but the records.
Keep the spirit alive..

:welcome: to the family !!

:hug: all

Hi Guys

Im Marc Walsh , a dj/producer from belfast N/Ireland . I produce mainly with my studio partner under the name walsh & McAuley though i do have a few solo tracks coming out. Looking forward to a lot of the shows on here ,im a massive trance and progressive fan. if you fancy a listen to a few tracks check out the site www.walshandmcauley.com

Marc :)
:welcome: I loved Daytona Sunset last year guys :music: :grinning:

:welcome: everyone to AH, hope you all enjoy your stay here! Don't forget to tell all your friends too! :ah:

Hello I'm also kinda new to the forum, but I did tune in, in a couple of occasions before:).I'm also a DJ, and a begginer producer,..

So hello to everyone from a 19 year old guy from Slovenia;)

[]*[] HALOO from CANADA []*[]

Thank you for having me , thanks for all the great sounds and I hope to make a home of this site as I sift through all the great audioscapes being presented. keep it up and so will I. I look forward to the countdown. any idea where to find the broadcast schedule??

:super:

Hello I'm also kinda new to the forum, but I did tune in, in a couple of occasions before:).I'm also a DJ, and a begginer producer,..

So hello to everyone from a 19 year old guy from Slovenia;)

:welcome:

Thank you for having me , thanks for all the great sounds and I hope to make a home of this site as I sift through all the great audioscapes being presented. keep it up and so will I. I look forward to the countdown. any idea where to find the broadcast schedule??

:super:

:welcome:

hello

hello i am a new user of AH.fm forum i listen many time AH.fm but never register it now its time for that, i love trance progressive.
i live in Paris and France its not good place for trance but lucky radiowebshow are here for change that

Hi!

I'm new here...from Portugal, I'm 17...
I love trance...when I hear it I just feel like I'm in another world...nothing matters in the world...just the moment...and AH is the best place where you can hear trance...there is no otherplace like it...

I'm new lol xD

Hey everyone :)

Just found out about the radio channels, from a friend and he told me that I should create a profil aswell so I did hehe :)

I'm 16 years old, live in Denmark.

I listen to almost all genres of techno :) With a few exception :)O!)
I shuffle aswell :)

That's the most basic stuff I have to say :) Feel free to ask for more lol xD

- Addox :)

Hi my name is Francisco Javier, and im from Mexico.

I came here from www.trancemx.com, and i really found this site very intering and fun.

I love trance, especially the uplifting trance and my favorite DJ's are Aly & Fila and 2 months ago i took a picture with them here in Mexico when they came to the Eurofest, and it was awesome to see my idols playing. They are gods behind a DJ boot!!!!

Greatings from Mexico.

Bahahah... don't know how these things work, but I'm givin' it a whirl :D New to this but just wanted to say that I'm lovin' AH, been listening for the past couple of days, and just makes me wanna dance, and that's the way life should be... Salutations from Canada!

Hello Fellow Trance Addicts

Although I am brand spanking new on the forum, i've been residing here for about 4 months now. Tuning in atleast a few hours a day. Back in the days my good friend suggested this site for me... I`m 27 and I live in Aarhus, Denmark. My favourite sessions currently, will propably be the uplifting sessions with Daniel Kandi, and some of the Hungary in the mix. But Basically I love it all. Guess im hooked for life.

Cya'll around and have a pleasant evening.

Hello Fellow Trance Addicts

Although I am brand spanking new on the forum, i've been residing here for about 4 months now. Tuning in atleast a few hours a day. Back in the days my good friend suggested this site for me... I`m 27 and I live in Aarhus, Denmark. My favourite sessions currently, will propably be the uplifting sessions with Daniel Kandi, and some of the Hungary in the mix. But Basically I love it all. Guess im hooked for life.

Cya'll around and have a pleasant evening.

Hello Emilfu:hug: welcome along:grinning:

Bahahah... don't know how these things work, but I'm givin' it a whirl :D New to this but just wanted to say that I'm lovin' AH, been listening for the past couple of days, and just makes me wanna dance, and that's the way life should be... Salutations from Canada!

Hello PuRdY85:hug: nice to meet you:grinning:

Hello everybody im a guy on 15 years (nearly 16) Im comming from denmark from a little town called gørding. I love Trance musik and I make techno/trance Music at my own. You can hear it on youtube its nice.

Hello all :). I'm Constrance, I live in Poland and i started to make music about year ago, still learnin', maybe in few years, i could hear my music on ah.fm :). Cheers.

:welcome:all to AH :)

Heey all,

I am 18 years old. I am from Lithuania. I have heard about ah from the friends. So then i had started to listening you guys, it's has became my favorite station. However, i am new person here, i dont really know the diferences between uplifting trance and progresive. Well it doesn't matter thought, because i just love to listen your radio. For the end i want to warn you guys, i have terrible english gramma... So be polite and try to understand me.

Yours,
TMS-F_M_

Heey all,

I am 18 years old. I am from Lithuania. I have heard about ah from the friends. So then i had started to listening you guys, it's has became my favorite station. However, i am new person here, i dont really know the diferences between uplifting trance and progresive. Well it doesn't matter thought, because i just love to listen your radio. For the end i want to warn you guys, i have terrible english gramma... So be polite and try to understand me.

Yours,
TMS-F_M_[/quote

Hello TMS-F_M_:hug: welcome:grinning:

Heey all,

Yours,
TMS-F_M_

Hello from Finland !!

:welcome: to the family :)

Back