Official New Users Thread !! say hello

thanks for the warm welcome dan!

Hello, I'm Chris from Vancouver BC, I'm 22 and I love trance. I want to start posting my mixes but I just don't know who to send them to! plus my hard drive recently died so I have to get all of my songs again and make some new mixes.

ah.fm is the first site I go to in the day, there is always something good playing on here!

Hello, I am from Russia, we are listen afterhours.fm for 5 month, it is working in our LAN, thank you to administration!!!!!!!!!! and thanks SciLog1c for telling us about afterhours!!!
:super:

:welcome: christer
plus my hard drive recently died so I have to get all of my songs again and make some new mixes.
oh, that's so bad :( I hope u'll fix it soon :mask::mask::mask::ee:

Hello, I am from Russia, we are listen afterhours.fm for 5 month, it is working in our LAN, thank you to administration!!!!!!!!!! and thanks SciLog1c for telling us about afterhours!!!
U r welcome :lol::lol::lol:

boston

Hi everyone - new to the forum, ah.fm is awesome
From boston!

always looking for resources on trance/progressive shows here in the area... so if u have any in mind, send 'em over

thanks!

:clap:

Hey there! I'm new here, and found the place after hearing that Activa would be playing a set for the radio. I'm a DJ and Producer in the makings. Nothing too well-done just yet, but I'm getting there.

I currently DJ for the site Krankydigital.com, in case anyone is interested in listening in. I actually play a lot of Activa tracks, as he is one of my bigger influences. Either way, I hope to see a lot more of this place. It looks really fun! :D

- Tesslatronic

Hi, mi name is Mike a.k.a DJ Chanfle I'm from Medellin, Colombia i Love Electronic Music mostly genres like progressive & trance, i'm DJing about 3 years and i'm doing a show called chanfle sessions i'm in episode 015 and i posted every set in URTraceZone. In the future i wanna continue doing the show alive here (if may possible). If you have troubles with something please count with me and thaks for doing these page.
Bye!!!

Last edited:
hy i am new here and i love the music from this radio station,my favorit dj is ARMIN VAN BUUREN he is the best,if there is someoane who want"s to know me personal just leave me a massage

Wuz up from America

Hey Everyone,

I'm DJ Echo, kinda new to the whole thread/forum thing. I love the music here on ah.fm :music: I actually got onto this site by accident but I'm glad I did. I have made a few songs myself that you can check out at YouTube - DJ Echo v1 . Well again just wanted to say hello to everyone.

-DJ Echo-

hy dj echo,nce four you to share your ongs i will do the same and leave the adress for every house lover to hear it;)

A welcome to all new members :welcome: :wave:

Hello there
My names al robson i've just joined the site. I love trance music as a lot of people on here do I see.
I've recently had the priviledge to be bedroom producer of the week on dave pearce's dance anthems on radio 6 music with my track 'starboy'.
It has also been played on bbc radio 2 and I am currently bedroom producer for the third time. Starboy is currently bedroom producer track of the week. Just google al robson starboy and you'll find it.
All the best
Cheers for reading

New here

Hey everyone wanted to say whats up! Love the shows on here and hope to keep hearing those massive sets!

Hey peeps. Since I like this forum I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a dude from Holland and have been a true trance freak since I heared it the first time. That must have been over 15 years ago.
In the year 2000 I went to my first real trance party called Trance Energy. For the Dutch peeps, it was in 'Thialf Heereveen'. Not the best sound quality there but, as on all trance party's really, a great vibe :) Since then I've been going to lots more big party's. I still find it a nice relieve from everyday stuff, really relax and dance all night :D

So... now I found this site. I love the sets and the interactivity with the dj's seems great. The atmoshere seems just as good as always with trance music involved, very friendly and relaxed :) While I study in the evenings I'm always listening to AH.fm. I'll drop by now and then on the forum to chill a bit :)

pozdra iz hrvatske! ne znam engleski ali se iskreno nadam da ce se pojavit neko ko me razumije!! veliki pozdrav,super ste!

Hello! I am a female dj in Dallas TX, love techy prog, prog trance and driving bass lines (Doorn styles). I don't get enough time to listen to all my favorite shows, but I will post some Mixes online and keep you posted on some great projects I am currently working on to promote EDM. Lange radio show is how I found this site. I love his productions! Anywho.... hope to make some freinds on here :)

Cheers ears!

NT

Hey there. I'm new to this as well...I was searching for clubs in Paris on Google, and came across this site, checked out the music, and knew I had to join up. :)

Great stuff.

Back