Official New Users Thread !! say hello

hello all and :welcome: to AH.FM :)

tell all your friends about us.

Oh my god, I just got here!!

Hey everyone wanted to say whats up! Love the shows on here and hope to keep hearing those massive sets!

Hey peeps. Since I like this forum I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a dude from Holland and have been a true trance freak since I heared it the first time. That must have been over 15 years ago.
In the year 2000 I went to my first real trance party called Trance Energy. For the Dutch peeps, it was in 'Thialf Heereveen'. Not the best sound quality there but, as on all trance party's really, a great vibe :) Since then I've been going to lots more big party's. I still find it a nice relieve from everyday stuff, really relax and dance all night :D

So... now I found this site. I love the sets and the interactivity with the dj's seems great. The atmoshere seems just as good as always with trance music involved, very friendly and relaxed :) While I study in the evenings I'm always listening to AH.fm. I'll drop by now and then on the forum to chill a bit :)

pozdra iz hrvatske! ne znam engleski ali se iskreno nadam da ce se pojavit neko ko me razumije!! veliki pozdrav,super ste!

Hello! I am a female dj in Dallas TX, love techy prog, prog trance and driving bass lines (Doorn styles). I don't get enough time to listen to all my favorite shows, but I will post some Mixes online and keep you posted on some great projects I am currently working on to promote EDM. Lange radio show is how I found this site. I love his productions! Anywho.... hope to make some freinds on here :)

Cheers ears!

NT

Hey there. I'm new to this as well...I was searching for clubs in Paris on Google, and came across this site, checked out the music, and knew I had to join up. :)

Great stuff.

Hello everbody. Im from MN, love this site, peeps

Hello from Russia ;)
Nice to meet you.
Can listen to ah.fm all day long xD

Hello everybody!!
Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Pretty new to this forum, but have been listening to the great sets that are aired here! :)
Keep up the good work guys.

PS. Be sure not to miss the "event" on the 31st ;) DS.

hey Goran here, I'm from Serbia, glad to have found you.
hello everybody
cheers

Hello from Russia ;)
Nice to meet you.
Can listen to ah.fm all day long xD

Hello everybody!!
Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Pretty new to this forum, but have been listening to the great sets that are aired here! :)
Keep up the good work guys.

PS. Be sure not to miss the "event" on the 31st ;) DS.
:welcome: :miss::miss::miss:

I still consider mysely a trance-neophyte even though I've been listening to house and trance music for about three years. Even though I don't know the DJs that I probably should know, I have an ear for music, and feel the rhythms. So I'm very excited to have stumbled across this site, because the musc has been much enjoyable.

And hello to all the other newbies out there...whether to this site, or to trance music in general. :)

<3

I still consider mysely a trance-neophyte even though I've been listening to house and trance music for about three years. Even though I don't know the DJs that I probably should know, I have an ear for music, and feel the rhythms. So I'm very excited to have stumbled across this site, because the musc has been much enjoyable.

And hello to all the other newbies out there...whether to this site, or to trance music in general. :)

<3

Hello Amy_Doll:hug: welcome:super:

Hello from Freeeeeezing Minnesota ^^

I've listened to 100+ episodes of ASOT, I've been a fan of DemonicRealm12345 from youtube before his account got banned, I used to listen to NeRADIO.fm (but then it got sucky), and so now i've found myself here :loveah:
Mostly am into Trance/Progressive

-And no, we don't say "eh?" after every sentence -.-

hi

im new on that page

its super
all about that

sorry

im not speak english
very good

XD

ok

bye

contact me
to have a conversation
jiji

HoDy

hello to all AHLoverz!!! and a warm welcome and huge hug

Hey all! So glad I can post on this forum to tell you guys how much I LOVE this station... where's the 'I love the track that's playing at the moment' thread? :D The one I'm listening to at the moment = Marcel Kenenberg The Follow of Path Session 004'

Soooo good :D

I am new too . My name is Kostadin and I'm from Bulgaria(South East Europe).I listen Electronic musif for 6 years (I'm 16) . I think this radio is very cool !

Hi all ! My name is Kamil (Nick: Kamiloverz :D).
I'm from Poland, I live in Lublin.
I love Progressive/Deep House & Fidget/Jackin House :)
greetz for all !

Back