Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hi all from western syd this has to be the greatest site with the greatest music,awsome sets HI to all.

Welcome!

A official warm welcome to:

Gary
Bobwilson
HoDy
tony207
plasmax
KosSio
Kamiloverz
Woozman1

Enjoy your stay, I hope you will like it :hug:

:welcome:

Hey all! So glad I can post on this forum to tell you guys how much I LOVE this station... where's the 'I love the track that's playing at the moment' thread? :D The one I'm listening to at the moment = Marcel Kenenberg The Follow of Path Session 004'

Soooo good :D

I am new too . My name is Kostadin and I'm from Bulgaria(South East Europe).I listen Electronic musif for 6 years (I'm 16) . I think this radio is very cool !

Hi all ! My name is Kamil (Nick: Kamiloverz :D).
I'm from Poland, I live in Lublin.
I love Progressive/Deep House & Fidget/Jackin House :)
greetz for all !

Hi all from western syd this has to be the greatest site with the greatest music,awsome sets HI to all.

welcome to the AH family !! tell all your friends about us :) :music::music:

im new to the forums aswell. found the 2008 podcast for end of the year countdown on itunes, as i was skint and looking for some tunes. Found this and i just love it. no other station or site(from what i know) has constant track after track by skilled DJ's. I've been producing house and electro for awhile and just got into DJing after landing a job in a DJ shop here in the UK. im only 19 and i already have plans in opening a club as there is nothing around these here parts to get people dancing.

Welcome to everyone :) enjoy your stay! and thanks for the compliment B-rad

:welcome: :ah:

Hi all from Sopron, Hungary!
It's a while since I had time for listening. But now I'm back. My favs are Akira, Leon, DJ Shah and Ferry.

Hello,

I'm Frank van 't Ende.

Signed up here because there are allot of nice radioshows i listen every now and then. I like to listen to Ronny K. for example.

But most of all I registered to post my tracklist and being available next friday when I'm one of the finalists for the luminsity dj contest.

I'll be on at 22.00 CET.

Hope to see you there.

hello guys, new to the forum but have listened to AH.FM a few times, hope you can all listen in to my mix in the luminosity dj comp on 30th on early morning (10am CET) but dont let tht stop you and if anyone would like a copy of the set feel free to msg me and ill send you a link :)

New to Ah.fm

well im puparoo i think i have been a raver since it started at least as far back as i remember im 37 so its been a long time i cant think of a day that i dont i have somekind of music on in my home i think i would rather loose my sight than the ability to hear music im not to into posting stuff so this is a brief message tucson is boreing the scene in tucson has almost died completley phoenix is almost no better to many kids that dont know p.l.u.r.r so its hard to have to much fun out of your friendship circles lol well talk to you all later im out
re2r@hotmail.com

Puparoo
P.l.u.r.r.

Last edited:
Hi I'm Diego, from viña del mar, Chile.
21 y'o... Hi to everyones :p~!

Hi folks. Actually it's my first post, but I regulary listen to the fm (also at di.fm) and read the bigger part of the posts.
I come from Poland, live in Sweden, speak Polish, English, Swedish, German and French.
I fell in love with Trance for about 4 years ago, and I'm still learning and listening to all new tunes. Thx for Your time, cya ^^

Back