• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
* chatting with "Mexico" Bitman 2.0 *

I need to go to sleep early tonite so ill leave quite early here.... have to wake up at 7am
for a rally where im a mechanic for my friend's rally team. :driver: it will be fun day :)

that's fun I guess ! :music:

don't intend to make it myself late either today :)

the storm its been here since this morning lmao

this is what it the highway looked like at 9AM this morning when i drove to work :p

005-3.jpg
looks nice :)

this is what it the highway looked like at 9AM this morning when i drove to work :p

005-3.jpg

that's really shiiiit, you right

005-3.jpg

just a normal winter road :mask:

the best plan, especially since its friday too..you going out tonite? :)

well im off to my kung fu class at 7.30 so maybe depends on whats happening after, probably meet up with some friends have a few brews!

got any smashing plans for this evening yourself? :grinning:

well im off to my kung fu class at 7.30 so maybe depends on whats happening after, probably meet up with some friends have a few brews!

got any smashing plans for this evening yourself? :grinning:

i will stay at home like all weekends here, nothing special happens ....LOL:lol:

you are tlaking about rally racing? 4x4 subarus and all that? :):)

im not sure if there is class for subarus or mitsubishis this time.... but Honda Civic typeR is very common in these Junior competitions... im just a mechanic for Opel Corsa GSI team :)

awwww what about your firends and partying, just hanging out?

it's shiit here the clubs, and my friends, well i don't have too much here and the ones i have they even dodn't know what trance is....LOL:lol::lol:

you don't drive?

LOL not to work!! the bus picks me up outside my house, then i get dropped off right outside the office building!! haha so not to work, but evenings and weekends yes i do!

005-3.jpg

And then people are surprised that there's so many accidents on roads when drivers are more busy with taking pictures than driving :tongue:

Back