Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
well im off to my kung fu class at 7.30 so maybe depends on whats happening after, probably meet up with some friends have a few brews!

got any smashing plans for this evening yourself? :grinning:

nah...i don't really want to get out of the house in this crappy weather, but the next 3 weekends its a different story :super::super:

maybe where you live, here its supposed to be clean before the rush hour :p

some mornings there might be 10 cm's of snow on a highway :) but I go to work quite early

it's shiit here the clubs, and my friends, well i don't have too much here and the ones i have they even dodn't know what trance is....LOL:lol::lol:

haha yeah i know same with me!! my friends don't really care much for it, but they do appricate my selection of music, so they don't hate it but they don't get it like us on AH!

nah...i don't really want to get out of the house in this crappy weather, but the next 3 weekends its a different story :super::super:

haha i don't blame you when its this cold outside, going to work and home is about the only thing I would want to do as well!

im not sure if there is class for subarus or mitsubishis this time.... but Honda Civic typeR is very common in these Junior competitions... im just a mechanic for Vauxhall Corsa GSI team :)

:mask:

this is what happens in a place without snow eheh

i was driving another day at night in a empty highway

29-12-07_2336.jpg

Last edited:
im not sure if there is class for subarus or mitsubishis this time.... but Honda Civic typeR is very common in these Junior competitions... im just a mechanic for Opel Corsa GSI team :)

nice still sounds like fun!! good luck wish your team the best!

29-12-07_2336.jpg

nice going with that picture, got a smaller one? :p:p:p

29-12-07_2336.jpg

140 ? And what's that ? :> I still remember when we drove with my dad 250 km/h on german highway in BMW series 5... Autobahn :love:

damn picco!!!!!

you wanna kill yourself? more than 140km/h

Back