• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi Bitman :wave: How are you ? :hug:

good, i am fine, stormy clouds outside the ambient is fresh and smells like rain. i love it :wub: nostalgic mode on.

and you? how are you today :super:

LOL what the heck would that do! :p:p

I hate that they are measuring everything in beer jars/glasses and gas oven's heat scale is from 1-8.... and i have no clue how hot is for example #6 :p

I hate that they are measuring everything in beer jars/glasses and gas oven's heat scale is from 1-8.... and i have no clue how hot is for example #6 :p

hahah crazy!! beer jars and glasses would confuse the heck out of me!! and the head scale, thats just insane!!!

i love the 5degrees we get to play with! 150-450 or someting well never actually tried to see how hot it can go! never thought I needed too :)

lol, dont go blaming it on England that you failed to bake a cake correctly :p

Well, do you remember my pancakes ? :p
I was never a pastry chef though. Hate baking, love cooking :smile1:

half pint of water and turn the oven at 5..... :lol:

I can't do nothing now. They ate it all. Even hard and flat. Well I made it more soft - pineapple juice as punch can make miracles :cat:

hahah crazy!! beer jars and glasses would confuse the heck out of me!! and the head scale, thats just insane!!!

i love the 5degrees we get to play with! 150-450 or someting well never actually tried to see how hot it can go! never thought I needed too :)

the scale have to be in real temperatures like in °C or F...... not some imaginary scale from 23 - 38 for example :lolz:

the scale have to be in real temperatures like in °C or F...... not some imaginary scale from 23 - 38 for example :lolz:

yeah excalty mostly they are in F !! i think they are made in the US thats why! :)

Well, do you remember my pancakes ? :p
I was never a pastry chef though. Hate baking, love cooking :smile1:

I can't do nothing now. They ate it all. Even hard and flat. Well I made it more soft - pineapple juice as punch can make miracles :cat:

once you get baking down it is actaully alot of fun!! mmm making desserts are the best! :lol:

aww maybe try again!! haha :grinning: don't give up

No more baking cakes :tongue: If I want something sweet I'll just simply go to Cristina - our pastry chef for something. ;)

good, i am fine, stormy clouds outside the ambient is fresh and smells like rain. i love it :wub: nostalgic mode on.

and you? how are you today :super:

Well, quite nice. ;) I just ruined the cake, weather is yucky.. It's snowing but it's warm outside so snow is wet and melted already. But the rest is ok :cat:

Hm, I know this vocal... :hmmm:

No more baking cakes :tongue: If I want something sweet I'll just simply go to Cristina - our pastry chef for something. ;)

Well, quite nice. ;) I just ruined the cake, weather is yucky.. It's snowing but it's warm outside so snow is wet and melted already. But the rest is ok :cat:

Hm, I know this vocal... :hmmm:

hahaah nice you got a pastry chef! !!!!

yeah such a familiar vocal!!! not sure the ID at all

CLEAR BLUE WATER!!!!!

yeah excalty mostly they are in F !! i think they are made in the US thats why! :)

so go to England and try oven cook something.... it either will burn black or is still uncooked after 2 hours :lol:

Back