Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
No more baking cakes :tongue: If I want something sweet I'll just simply go to Cristina - our pastry chef for something. ;)

Well, quite nice. ;) I just ruined the cake, weather is yucky.. It's snowing but it's warm outside so snow is wet and melted already. But the rest is ok :cat:

Hm, I know this vocal... :hmmm:

what kind of cake? strawberries? how you can ruin a cake thats impossible, the oven must be wrong :)

so go to England and try oven cook something.... it either will burn black or is still uncooked after 2 hours :lol:

HAHAHAHAAHA well see, who knows when i will be in England!! right now i don't have any plans but you know how fast that can change!! :):)

so go to England and try oven cook something.... it either will burn black or is still uncooked after 2 hours :lol:

Exactly :lol: When first time I tried to make a pizza it was still frozen inside but burned ouside. How the hell!? :lol:

I knew it.. ;) Classic. :music:

just throw the egg in the kettle when you boil water for tea, hit two birds with one stone LMAO

wow I might try it very soon actually..... :mask: but its an electric kettle...how i going to keep it on... :hmmm:

Exactly :lol: When first time I tried to make a pizza it was still frozen inside but burned ouside. How the hell!? :lol:

I knew it.. ;) Classic. :music:

yeah you called it!!!

hahahaah doesn't sound right! how the hell can you bake with a scale of just numbers, but then again they probably would say the same with your temperature scale!

Albion :love:

what kind of cake? strawberries? how you can ruin a cake thats impossible, the oven must be wrong :)

Hehe, yeah it's not me who sucks at baking - it's the oven! I feel better now :lol:

That was a chocolate base cake with vanilla cream filling and dark chocolate topping :cat:

Dont see (or hear as it were) whats so special about this tune :|

Hehe, yeah it's not me who sucks at baking - it's the oven! I feel better now :lol:

That was a chocolate base cake with vanilla cream filling and dark chocolate topping :cat:

now i want a piece of chocolate cake !!! :p

hellooooooooooo i'm back:super::super::super:

i go eat now i' will be back in a minute:super::super:

:cake:

who can resist some chocolate?, :mask:

Back