Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
the instrumental part is awesome, i will remix a dub version of this:super::super::super:

yeah...until she started whining :lol:

can somebody invent a device that allows you to block crappy vocals? :lol::lol:

i think they already did!!! your finger fits perfectly in your ear, or you could always opt for ear plugs!! :mask::mask:

i thought pepl would think tht those animals were insanely interesting
didnt think u guys would freak out

They are interesting. We have similar thing - we have a kind of muchroom which lives on trees and eats all toxic stuff from them :cat:

ok so i'm the ony one who thinks she has a nice voice:lol:

she doesn't have the worst voice but she is no ... bah her name just left my brain!!! ... boooooo oh wait here we go Justine Suessa (sp) :p:p

yeah...until she started whining :lol:

can somebody invent a device that allows you to block crappy vocals? :lol::lol:

We should have option 'Not hear crappy vocals' and 'Not see ''smiley posts'' ' :lol:

she doesn't have the worst voice but she is no ... bah her name just left my brain!!! ... boooooo oh wait here we go Justine Suessa (sp) :p:p
suissa isn't that bad... but i can't say that she,s better

We should have option 'Not hear crappy vocals' and 'Not see ''smiley posts'' ' :lol:

LOL!@!! have a simley with a sign that says no crappy vocals!!!

and maybe waring boxing gloves !! :p:p

i think they already did!!! your finger fits perfectly in your ear, or you could always opt for ear plugs!! :mask::mask:

i don't like to stick anything in my ears, besides 99% of the tracks the instrumental part is good :p

I'm back and if ur wondering; i had more than 1 errand to do. ;)

Last edited:

Back