Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
They are interesting. We have similar thing - we have a kind of muchroom which lives on trees and eats all toxic stuff from them :cat:
mmmmmmmmmmmm
yummy

playdoh stop lurking and give me a beer:lol::lol::lol:

A-M you too:lol:

suissa isn't that bad... but i can't say that she,s better

might also have to do with the background sounds and that!! i duno something about that song makes her voice just stick right out so you can't ignore it!!

i duno maybe if there is a different remix that comes out sooner or later it might become something amazing!

i don't like to stick anything in my ears, besides 99% of the tracks the instrumental part is good :p

LOL i always use earpluggs and have isloater headphones that go in ear!! so i am use to it!! but it does cut you off from the world so at times it is definitely not the best idea!

I'm back and if ur wondering i had more than 1 errand to do. ;)
wb boy wonder:hug:
might also have to do with the background sounds and that!! i duno something about that song makes her voice just stick right out so you can't ignore it!!

i duno maybe if there is a different remix that comes out sooner or later it might become something amazing!

everyone has his/her unique taste i guess:grinning:

LOL i always use earpluggs and have isloater headphones that go in ear!! so i am use to it!! but it does cut you off from the world so at times it is definitely not the best idea!
damn
i lost count how many times i never saw tht car coming
u get used to it

wb boy wonder:hug:

everyone has his/her unique taste i guess:grinning:
thx :hug:

true. not everyone is gonna like the same taste of music you may like. I put an end to such a dispute like that (and in a good way) a couple of days ago. :cat:

damn
i lost count how many times i never saw tht car coming
u get used to it

LMAO!! you just learn to be more careful!!! and if not you don't get many second chances !!! :LMAO:

thx :hug:

true. not everyone is gonna like the same taste of music you make like. I put an end to such a dispute like that (and in a good way) a couple of days ago. :cat:

that's called maturing!:grinning:

Back