01-03-08 - 14-03-08 March DJ Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
so this is an ordinary "hardware-only" competition like December and January, not like February? all rules against software back in place? is there a limitation to the number of submissions again?

no software sets this month. also no official limitation on number of sets, but if it looks like we're gonna get swamped by submissions, we'd still might have to close submissions early, so the sooner you submit, the better. (about 10 sets per month seems to be pretty much the limit for most staffers time-wise...)

no software sets this month. also no official limitation on number of sets, but if it looks like we're gonna get swamped by submissions, we'd still might have to close submissions early, so the sooner you submit, the better. (about 10 sets per month seems to be pretty much the limit for most staffers time-wise...)

Aw, depressing. I was going to submit a set because my 18th birthday is this month, but....no software. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky for my nineteenth.

:cry:

Cheers!

Goodluck to all who submit!

Mmmm I can try to leave the set! :D

Aw, depressing. I was going to submit a set because my 18th birthday is this month, but....no software. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky for my nineteenth.

:cry:

Cheers!

Goodluck to all who submit!

Same for me ^^ Birthday this month too ;) 24th march

Good luck to everyone that enters... I can't enter this month because I won last month and now have my own show :)

May the best DJ... erm, win! lol.

Last edited:
few more days to go, lets keep em coming! :)

After all, I'm in now, too (waiting for confirmation e-mail, actually). May the best contestant win!

Same for me ^^ Birthday this month too ;) 24th march

Mine is this Sunday, the 16th. I suppose I won't complain, I just got my license. I'm pretty stoked, lol.

:super: Anyway, Trance will be the only Winner, no matter who's gonna win ! :music:

all sets in, cheers everybody and good luck in the voting!

:super: all right!!!

:super: how are going the selections/votations of sets?

:super: how are going the selections/votations of sets?

working on it :) takes some time to carefully listen thru all of them :)

Few more days till we can hear the next winning set. Last month's set was really great, so I'm really looking forward to Wednesday!

working on announcing the winner right now... it's first time we got a tie for the first place, so hold on a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back