01-04-2007 Config pres. Retrovisions 016

For me "Two seas apart" is the best tune in this mix!!! Congratz for the selection, see you soon :hello:

For me "Two seas apart" is the best tune in this mix!!! Congratz for the selection, see you soon :hello:

there's a last one coming up , very techy but a great breakdown, kinda special it's either hate it or love it :) but i love it hehe :p
exclusive track btw :)

10. Sky Prophets - Cloud Factory (Downside Up Mix) [CD-R]

last one :) exclusive , i really love it , made by belgian upcoming talents ! you'll hear more from them soon enough!

thanks for tuning in everyone, hope you liked the show , and hopefully see you all back in 2 weeks on saturday for 'Perfect Balance' with Simon Steur and me , and next first sunday of next month for a new episode of Retrovisions !

cool tracks selection and excellent mixing,thank you for playing the show Config,much enjoyed :smile:
ciao

btw , 10. Sky Prophets - Cloud Factory
sounds kinda different but sounds great all the way
cheers

cool tracks selection and excellent mixing,thank you for playing the show Config,much enjoyed :smile:
ciao

btw , 10. Sky Prophets - Cloud Factory
sounds kinda different but sounds great all the way
cheers

yeah thanks Stella :)

I had my doubts about playing it , cause i usually dont go this 'techy' , but the break convinced me , it's a special track, and i really like it a lot :)

was tuned in but away from PC, nice show Config....loved it all the way!

Back