01-06-2008 - 14-06-2008 June DJ Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to either winning :D or hearing one hour of a set better than mine - that's a great win-win situation, this is pleasure in any case! :)

FIN!!!!!

10 sets are in, submissions are closed now! sorry everybody else, it went really fast this month!

:cry:

I was gonna send mine in the morning....:cry:

God dam it, didn't get chance :lol:
I will give you my spot for July, since this is my 2nd month in a row :) so, as the rules say, i have to stay one month :)

"Mine" will be free in July as well. So if you're hardware DJ, your chance of participating next month should be better ;-)

I will give you my spot for July, since this is my 2nd month in a row :) so, as the rules say, i have to stay one month :)

Wow really man, I appreciate that so much. :grinning:I shall take your offer.

:( I'm too late..

Wow really man, I appreciate that so much. :grinning:I shall take your offer.
I guess we do not "own" spots for the contest, I think you can't take this literally. There are no slot reservations... Just be early next month!

I guess we do not "own" spots for the contest, I think you can't take this literally. There are no slot reservations... Just be early next month!
yep, just be early and follow the guidelines so you won't be disqualified. Good luck!

end of month, as always :)

hmmm its June 26....sounds like end of month to me...will also give the winner a chance to savor the success and tell their friends before the set airs :p:p:p:p

hmmm its June 26....sounds like end of month to me...will also give the winner a chance to savor the success and tell their friends before the set airs :p:p:p:p

Can't wait to see who will win this contest this time :wow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back