01-09-2008 - 14-09-2008 September DJ Contest **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
September DJ Contest

New month, new contest, new luck!

Please read the guidelines carefully at http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/8571-dj-competition-guidelines.html

This month, only hardware mixes are allowed!

Submissions will be taken from September 1st to September 14th, send your complete entries with all requirements as stated in the guidelines to contest@afterhours.fm !

The winning set will be played on October 1st at 15:00 CET!

Good luck!

gona give it a go....my first try....not expecting much but still, just hope it doesnt fillup b4 wednesday :music:

nah...should be fine, its Hardware month...only the Software fills up really fast :)

Good Luck!!!!

obiwankenobiyk2.jpg

"In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck"

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. "

I would like to try here too :)

I have now 1 CDJ 400, I'm still waiting for the second and for my Numark DXM06.
By the way, I have that ->
74_2585_2.jpg
and so I mix with that mixer and VDJ to select the tunes... I don't really use features of VDJ like master tempo (it's not really accurate at all).

Is it considered Hardware ?

do you use vdj to adjust the bpm/pitch (ie the "sync" button)?

do you use vdj to adjust the bpm/pitch (ie the "sync" button)?

Nop, i change the pitch on my mixer and I sync tunes with the jogs of my mixer too... Sync on VDJ is not accurate at all so it's useless...

well, i reckon it's not much different than mixing with real hardware then, but still i'm afraid we can't make any exceptions, out of fairness against others.

well, i reckon it's not much different than mixing with real hardware then, but still i'm afraid we can't make any exceptions, out of fairness against others.

no prob, i'll wait one month ; I'll soon have my second CDJ 400 :D

already sent, how many sets we have till now???

nah...should be fine, its Hardware month...only the Software fills up really fast :)

Good Luck!!!!

that's right, software contests sucks, hehe:p

2 sets in so far :)

getting it right whilst practising,...but twice when coming to record i fluffed it :p

wow really only two sets submitted?

well up to 5 or 6 by now, and last day today :)

well up to 5 or 6 by now, and last day today :)

well that is still alot smaller number that i would have guessed :lol::lol: hahah hopefully I will have made something for next month since today was the last day:)

well that is still alot smaller number that i would have guessed :lol::lol: hahah hopefully I will have made something for next month since today was the last day:)

you can still submit today :p

and next month will be software month, usually fills up quite fast, last time was full within 3 days or so :lol:

not yet closed, last day today :p

and results will be posted at end of month, as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back