Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yo!!!

wave.gif

Damn! I've missed some of the show :-(

How is everyone?

Hiya DJA! How you going today? Recovered from the last few days already?

She's probably catching up on her schoolwork... I think she suspended studies as much as she could for the ITM events.
i don't think she is studying :LMAO: i believe today is day off in spain too :whistle:

oh, Laan's mot :LMAO:

Hi Ccelson! :wave: So why are you awake today then?

Computer engineering lab for school, now to work soon :( But atleast I'll have some headphones there, hope to hear some good sets coming up :) :music: with some :choon: 's

Hiya DJA! How you going today? Recovered from the last few days already?

haha just about, I was tranced out yesterday so only caught a few shows at the beginning, they were a little minimal for me, but I didn't hear the stuff later on in the day.

You guys are pretty hardcore, you are always online when I log on :lol:

haha just about, I was tranced out yesterday so only caught a few shows at the beginning, they were a little minimal for me, but I didn't hear the stuff later on in the day.

no! that you are always online when I log on :LMAO:

Computer engineering lab for school, now to work soon :( But atleast I'll have some headphones there, hope to hear some good sets coming up :) :music: with some :choon: 's

Aurosonic is usually good for some excellent vocal tracks, Revel is always solid, and Markus can be great. Don't forget Marcus, the man with the most interesting jingles on AH... :)

That was some skip right there! :wow:

Aurosonic is usually good for some excellent vocal tracks, Revel is always solid, and Markus can be great. Don't forget Marcus, the man with the most interesting jingles on AH... :)

That was some skip right there! :wow:

Wow nearly forgot today was thursday, GDJB and ASOT, oooh, I dont dread work as much now :)

I missed 8 consecutive hours yesterday, I think it just seems like we were always there...

Well, except for Tomek. I think he's converted his biology to extract nutrients from the posts on the forums.

Or use the good ones no one knows about :lol: :wow:

I have some really crude ways of searching for music, you can find some gems by going to the last pages of the search results on trackitdown.net, rather than just looking at the most recent.

I missed 8 consecutive hours yesterday, I think it just seems like we were always there...

Well, except for Tomek. I think he's converted his biology to extract nutrients from the posts on the forums.

damn, missing 8 whole ours, that makes you a part timer then :lol:

I don't always post in the forum because sometimes it's so busy noone notices you, so you have to use massive text and pictures :lol:

Back