Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I have some really crude ways of searching for music, you can find some gems by going to the last pages of the search results on trackitdown.net, rather than just looking at the most recent.

I have a couple of unrel proggy choons that I think peeps will enjoi. :music:

damn, missing 8 whole ours, that makes you a part timer then :lol:

I don't always post in the forum because sometimes it's so busy noone notices you, so you have to use massive text and pictures :lol:
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Don't all new good tracks come out already overplayed?

It depends on who finds it first, You or Armin/Markus. Hes so busy with the huge number of tracks coming in hes bound to miss a couple, and then you can sneak it into your set a few weeks before ASOt or GDJB

I don't always post in the forum because sometimes it's so busy noone notices you, so you have to use massive text and pictures :lol:
Agreed, I often skip the busy sets, just cause my PC is too slow to keep up with all the refreshes and posts. Manuel Le Saux is a good example, although I tune in whenever possible.

Well folks, im takin off for a bit, till I get to work and whatnot, see you all in a bit

It depends on who finds it first, You or Armin/Markus. Hes so busy with the huge number of tracks coming in hes bound to miss a couple, and then you can sneak it into your set a few weeks before ASOt or GDJB

That's true... plus I think they need to play their label's tracks preferentially, so the off-labels are your friends.

Back