Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hi Mellomaniacs :D and Hi Afterhour.FM....very nice set. I'm Flying, too.

What happened?
hideunderchair.gif

Why did the set stop so suddenly :cry:
I'm hearing Sunlounger Aquablancas, am i the only one?? :(

Bring back Robbie :cry:

Anyone knows how to contact Dan... it's an emergency!! :/

We need Robbie back now :cry:

hey guys, i asked Dan to switch it off because as i was previewing the mix ahead of what you guys were hearing and realized you can hear other tracks in the background that must have been picked up while i was recording my set. I had a friend over who was listening to tracks on my pc while i was mixing, he must have messed around with the sound card, because i have no other explanation for it :(

hey guys, i asked Dan to switch it off because as i was previewing the mix ahead of what you guys were hearing and realized you can hear other tracks in the background that must have been picked up while i was recording my set. I had a friend over who was listening to tracks on my pc while i was mixing, he must have messed around with the sound card, because i have no other explanation for it :(

oops, well it was great up til it stopped hehe

very unprofessional on my part and rather embarrassing, to say the least. Sorry guys, thoguth i had a real good set this week, but thats what you get for not previewing it :(. My apologies to Dan to for this, sorry man :(

Back