Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hey guys, i asked Dan to switch it off because as i was previewing the mix ahead of what you guys were hearing and realized you can hear other tracks in the background that must have been picked up while i was recording my set. I had a friend over who was listening to tracks on my pc while i was mixing, he must have messed around with the sound card, because i have no other explanation for it :(

was it a pre-recorded set? :/
Btw i didn't hear anything besides what was being played. It was crystal clear and no other tune in the back:mask:

Robbie asked me to stop it :(

I was really enjoying it alot :(

He is lieing about the music in background.. I previewed and its his GF saying BABY GET OF THAT ***** MIXER AND COME TO BED TO ** ME.

oops sorry Rob, but i cant lie :p

He is lieing about the music in background.. I previewed and its his GF saying BABY GET OF THAT ***** MIXER AND COME TO BED TO ** ME.

:LMAO::lolz::LMAO::lolz::LMAO:

was it a pre-recorded set? :/
Btw i didn't hear anything besides what was being played. It was crystal clear and no other tune in the back:mask:

ya i know, it doesnt happen till a few minutes later in the mix. I didnt want you guys to hear it :( lol

hey guys, i asked Dan to switch it off because as i was previewing the mix ahead of what you guys were hearing and realized you can hear other tracks in the background that must have been picked up while i was recording my set. I had a friend over who was listening to tracks on my pc while i was mixing, he must have messed around with the sound card, because i have no other explanation for it :(
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
AAAWWW... well thanx 4 telling! :console:
Too bad! :hug: Want me to
f_gun2m_e59901a.gif
the friend? :)

BTW congrat you've just had your 2000th post :mml:
:mask: Thank you :hug:

hahaha

very unprofessional on my part and rather embarrassing, to say the least. Sorry guys, thoguth i had a real good set this week, but thats what you get for not previewing it :(. My apologies to Dan to for this, sorry man :(
No hard feelings :hug:
Things like that do happen, but i don't think you should feel embarrassed or say that you where unprofessional (it's a harsh thing to say):hug:

Hiya Dan:hug:

you're jokin' right??:lol:

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
f_gun2m_e59901a.gif

yes please!!! i just called him, and told him what happened. Its my fault tho, i always pre my mixes before i upload, and i didnt this time (first time ever) and this is what happens :(

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
f_gun2m_e59901a.gif

How many more guns do you own :lol:

Btw you're welcome ;)

No hard feelings :hug:
Things like that do happen, but i don't think you should feel embarrassed or say that you where unprofessional (it's a harsh thing to say):hug:

Hiya Dan:hug:

you're jokin' right??:lol:

hey babes :p

yeah she did, kinda manly voice tho, i guess someone was in HEAT?

Robbie next time pause the mixing. just a tip :p

yes please!!! i just called him, and told him what happened. Its my fault tho, i always pre my mixes before i upload, and i didnt this time (first time ever) and this is what happens :(

Send him to Ottawa... and i'll take care of the rest:mask:

Hun listen it could had been worst... like been infected by a virus..and AH would be lost with your set:lol:

:hug:

hey babes :p

Ok so sex and mixing... don't mix:lol: I'll keep that in mind :lolz:

How have you been since yesterday... i hope you're feeling better.:hug:

Send him to Ottawa... and i'll take care of the rest:mask:

Hun listen it could had been worst... like been infected by a virus..and AH would be lost with your set:lol:

:hug:

lol.. true, but itll be removed from server anyways. I still feel terrible that this happened, hope you guys can forgive me :(

f_gunm_38b351e.gif
to your friend! :) Hey those things happen :console: It's fine!
I had a great time listening to replay of last week's mix today :super:
There's always tomorrow... or in this case... next week! :mml:

How many more guns do you own :lol:
See the above :mask:
You were dreaming Dan :wub:

err ... is it possible that we relisten to the last episode of In Trance We Trust for the time span left in this slot?

Am sure everybdy shall agree that it was a MASSIVE set as well.

Back