• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:wow: we know you guys do all you can :bow:

not that i wont mind listening to this set again, ill wait for TERRAFUSION AGAIN! :mml:

yes it's a kickass set indeed, congrats to the winners again :)

unfortunately, just now we have been getting pretty bad routing problems, apparently gblx lost some routes in their backbone, rendering all EU relay servers useless. we're working on getting this fixed and then replay this set, so it can be enjoyed worldwide :)

sorry for inconvenience!

No problem ... If I can say the schedule replay ?? :grinning:

Well that was it .... Jaja ... Again million thank everyone for their support and in particular the staff of AH for having chosen this month ...

I see them in the replay xD ...

:thankyou:

Shira-Ko and Shaker, that was a great set! I really enjoyed it, and while it sucks that the routing problems occured, I have to say that I'm not unhappy it's going get replayed!

Massive.

Shira-Ko and Shaker, that was a great set! I really enjoyed it, and while it sucks that the routing problems occured, I have to say that I'm not unhappy it's going get replayed!

Massive.

What is the schedule replay? :angel:

No problem ... If I can say the schedule replay ?? :grinning:

we'll see how long it takes for gblx to get their sh*t together again, hopefully it will be soon, in that case we can replay it tomorrow 17:00 cet :) if all goes well... but of course the set will be put in the normal replay cycle and will be replayed a few times during january as well :)

cheers

we'll see how long it takes for gblx to get their sh*t together again, hopefully it will be soon, in that case we can replay it tomorrow 17:00 cet :) if all goes well... but of course the set will be put in the normal replay cycle and will be replayed a few times during january as well :)

cheers

thanks dfx, ill have to try and make one of those replays then perhaps! or ill get the tunes first! :)

ok, replay tomorrow at 17:00 cet! thats right after elucidate!

:wow::wow: Really thanks for the oportunity :choon: :super::super::super: I´m missed today because i´m still partying the new year :choon: but is a great notice for us, Thank You again to all :) and see you tomorrow :music:

Last edited:
doh! didn't get up early enough here.
well, I 'm glad for replay so I can catch the set.

Congratulations on winning Shira-ko and Shaker:grinning:

Missed this airing cause of work, but I realise what set this was now!

They were all just numbered 1-9 before so we had no idea who we were voting for.....

But congratulations on a gorgeous set Shira-Ko & Shaker

aka Nubia & Ossan

Eheh Congrats Nubia & Ossan :)

Let wait I have some CDJs lool I want to mixxxx :)

Back