• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
o7| Filterheadz - Yimanya (Digital Nature Bootleg remix) [CD-R]

first of all its not a bootleg and second of all this remix is not released, fucking lame leechers, you're ruining everything
stop playing this alright

that's pretty lame indeed, sorry to say, the mix can be as good as it may be, but playing unreleased tracks u didn't get from the artist himself can get you and AH.FM into serious trouble and it's not good for AH's reputation at all.

which means the promised replay unfortunately cannot happen until this issue is sorted out.

o7| Filterheadz - Yimanya (Digital Nature Bootleg remix) [CD-R]

first of all its not a bootleg and second of all this remix is not released, fucking lame leechers, you're ruining everything
stop playing this alright

Hey man, sorry for the track, dont know anything about it, we have a lot of friends who give us promo´s and new tracks every month to play, and we trust that all is legally but i have no idea what to say i´m confused :S. I´m a producer too and i understand you, really excuse us, we put the track thinking that won´t be problem, feel free to cancel the set.

Actually we are very sorry for what happened. Like my colleague, I am confused with all this.
First and foremost apologies for Julien,
When we get material about that style, to avoid doubts we will always try to check if it has already come on the market or ultimately you have been touched by various DJs, as happened here.
Seeing that issue in several tracklist and the fact seen as unofficial, ie bootleg, we are confident that reason, we will not hesitate to pass it and we think it would not be a problem. But we thought wrong.
Now the ¨damage¨ is done. In the future, we still only have more care and you can always ask the authors to reproduce their works smoothly. In this heart hopefully you have not brought problems with the official launching of this song.
Again thousand apologies Julien (on the other hand congratulations on such a good job with this remix. Indeed, if this were not so, we had not played)

Nonetheless we still have in mind a nice feeling to have won, and with more reason for having won in one of the radios with higher quality and prestige.
Excuses us for the laterly answer.

Shira-ko aka Nubia...

Shira-co thank you for support my tracks
:D

Back