• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Happy Trance 08

OMG.... lol.... lots of people here tonight ! happy new year everyone !

:hug: best wishes to 2008 to you, karybdeandscylla :grinning:

Just read the first post, about CAPETOWN ! :super:

onitam is going to turn european in june, bro :grinning:

All that you can give All that you can give All that you can give almost like Drumbeat Drumbeat Drumbeat :lol:

almost makes a difference.. ;)

Hello guys :hug: :wave:

was at my neighbour the last two hours ! It's one or the other, but here's Replay later as well ! How have you been today ? :music:

Eheh nice tune now too :)

hehe... yeah Danmark, album is comming soon.... Ferry told us ^^:super::grinning::choonalert:

*drumbeat mode partially activated*

All that you can give All that you can give All that you can give almost like Drumbeat Drumbeat Drumbeat :lol:

almost makes a difference.. ;)

there is a 80% chance that i really wanna hear the drumbeat track today. :mask::cat:

onitam is going to turn european in june, bro :grinning:

:hug: First: best wishes to you Onitam ! I just read some previous post about gorgeous European Girls ( in Lake District, for instance ? :mask: LOL ) :p :lol:

You're welcome man ! Do you pay the Netherlands a visit this summer too ? :music:

:hug: First: best wishes to you Onitam ! I just read some previous post about gorgeous European Girls ( in Lake District, for instance ? :mask: LOL ) :p :lol:

You're welcome man ! Do you pay the Netherlands a visit this summer too ? :music:

i definately do, and your neck of the woods will be on my to do list :cat: a new person to see da igloo for both you and moosh !

* Digitally Exported mode *

hehe... yeah Danmark, album is comming soon.... Ferry told us ^^:super::grinning::choonalert:

:super: and about having the current amount of people here : this might be a pretty structural thing I guess, since some people I know came on over to here lately ! :music:

i definately do, and your neck of the woods will be on my to do list :cat: a new person to see da igloo for both you and moosh !

Wow ! :super: That'll be fun to meet you ! Let me know the details when the time is near, ok ? :grinning:​

*give where credit is due mode*

I'm not nice, picture is nice, not me :p

heh.. I am just not used to getting compliments so don't know what to say so I just deny :blink:

i kinda figured that. To you compliments is more of a "been there done that" type of thing to you prolly cuz u experience it on a regular basis.

but i will say this....do give urself credit sometimes for looking and being attractive. :angel:

awsome guys..

Back