Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
= sound of good by (nic chagel remix) ?

I'm addicted to this track :x

I love it too :) Remembering an awesome moment at Trance Energy during Cosmic Gate mix :)

I'm not nice, picture is nice, not me :p

heh.. I am just not used to getting compliments so don't know what to say so I just deny :blink:

I see. Well you should be getting compliments all the time! And, I hope you have a good night. I need to be headed off to work for a few boring hours.

See ya in a few hours guys!

Howdy Sweet Diane ? nice to have you here !:hug:
thxx !! I'm fine :) And you ? I'm trying to rest after the new years eve .. been working and doing a break only for your show !!! :p

I really cant wait for the TE .. Its nice to see that lot of ppl here are going lol it will be funny to put faces on nicknames :)

I love it too :) Remembering an awesome moment at Trance Energy during Cosmic Gate mix :)
ha !!!! dont tell me !!! I'm praying every single day for Nic chagal to play it at the TE 2008 !!!!!!!!!! :mask::mask:

i kinda figured that. To you compliments is more of a "been there done that" type of thing to you prolly cuz u experience it on a regular basis.

but i will say this....do give urself credit sometimes for looking and being attractive. :angel:

Actually , for a very long time I heard only bad things about myself.. from someone who I loved. So now it's hard for me to belive that I can be attractive to someone. I've changed, I grew up, that's true but inside I still feel like an 'ugly duckling'

Back