Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello Everyone!!

anyone got this ID!?

deadlyeight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

how's going, missed you my friend:hug:

HEY MATE!!! :hug:How are things going with you? Yeah i have been away for a bit because of xmas vactation. haha no computer near me!:lol:

Markus Schulz ft Departure - Cause You Know (Nic Chagall Remix)

I admit this remix is not so bad. :music::music:

HEY MATE!!! :hug:How are things going with you? Yeah i have been away for a bit because of xmas vactation. haha no computer near me!:lol:

Deadly! Missed you! :hug: How's your xmas and new years eve ?

LOL some times that sucks, when i went to London i didn't take any laptop and one time i was walking in Central London and i saw a apple store i posted from there....LOL:lol:

btw Happy New Year:hug:

Deadly! Missed you! :hug: How's your xmas and new years eve ?

Yeah missed all of you guys as well! Xmas was good, went to visit my dad then we took off to Las Vegas for a few days. NYE was good, just relaxed at home.. my friend came over we chilled watched movies haah nothing to exciting

happy new year to you!!

LOL some times that sucks, when i went to London i didn't take any laptop and one time i was walking in Central London and i saw a apple store i posted from there....LOL:lol:

LOL yeah i missed alot of the EOYC but it was oaky!! So london was good? Yeah there was no computers that I could have used in Vegas!! hahaha was way to busy shopping and hanging out there. :)

happy new year to you as well!!

* ON AIR Ronski Speed Promo January 2008 *

Markus Schulz ft Departure - Cause You Know (Nic Chagall Remix)

I admit this remix is not so bad. :music::music:

slowing down with the forum now : it's 00:26h and I give e-mail and some reading at tweakers some time now ( the listening continues :music: )

Markus Schulz feat. Departure - Cause You Know

Is this the end of everything?

There's a whole progression

Making promises I can't keep
Do I show, I'm empty
Should I beg for your mercy?
Do you know, I'm glad to be

There's a whole progression

Do you hear me when I weep?
Cause I search, I search for peace
If I should die within my sleep
So you know, hold me

Nothing but you can taste so sweet
Do I go, are you with me?
Cause you know I'm in too deep
Cause you know, lonely

Is this the end?

Yeah missed all of you guys as well! Xmas was good, went to visit my dad then we took off to Las Vegas for a few days. NYE was good, just relaxed at home.. my friend came over we chilled watched movies haah nothing to exciting

happy new year to you!!

LOL yeah i missed alot of the EOYC but it was oaky!! So london was good? Yeah there was no computers that I could have used in Vegas!! hahaha was way to busy shopping and hanging out there. :)

happy new year to you as well!!

London rocks as always, i really like that city, and i saw Armin too

Back