Do I go, are you with me?
Cause you know I'm in too deep
Cause you know, lonely

Is this the end?
Is this the end of everything?

HEY T4E!!!! happy new year!!:hug:

* ON AIR Ronski Speed Promo January 2008 *

you keep on amazing me t4e !

:mml:........................:mml:..........................:mml:........................:mml:

:super: RONSKI SPEED :super:

:mml:........................:mml:..........................:mml:........................:mml:

I hope this is perspective (original mix) and not the mashup. :angel:

*sighs* perspective space.......again :|

hey all !!

anything in particular to put on next after ronski>?

Fire Alarm went off, i have to evacuate LMAO

hey all !!

anything in particular to put on next after ronski>?

hello Dan:hug:

well after this i'm off to bed, work times returned, hope our friends have a nice show to replay again:music:

Give it some time. Things will get a lot better for you in the future. All u gotta do is believe in yourself and not the negative words about you from other people. :hug: :angel:

kochanie, youll open up when youre ready! Dont let anyone push you!

Thank you guys.. but it's not easy. Don't think if it will be possible in 100%.. But I am trying.. and some people are trying to help me.. You are trying, someone special is doing great job too (youknowwhatimean?:tongue: ) and maybe someday I will say : Yes I am pretty, hot, nice or whatever.. :) Hopefully I will :angel:

Thank you guys.. but it's not easy. Don't think if it will be possible in 100%.. But I am trying.. and some people are trying to help me.. You are trying, someone special is doing great job too (youknowwhatimean?:tongue: ) and maybe someday I will say : Yes I am pretty, hot, nice or whatever.. :) Hopefully I will :angel:

Now that's what im talking about:grinning:

Keep ur head up always :angel:

awww yeah don't rush into anything! just take your time, things will happen when they are supposed to. Just trust in yourself that everything will work out and it will!

just be confident on yourself, just don't let go down, i know is not easy but you need to be strong and you'll go ahead:hug:

Current track now:

Vast Vision presents Mungo - Summer Blush (Aly & Fila Rework)

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

awww yeah don't rush into anything! just take your time, things will happen when they are supposed to. Just trust in yourself that everything will work out and it will!

thank you :hug: and Happy New Year to you too :)

Back