How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Philsy my boy, I'm here!!!! And on time too, just it took me a few minutes to get over to the message board lol.

Great starting song by the way.

Hiya matey, how's it goin? Glad you could make it!

Hey Phil,

It's going well just woke up about an hour ago, had breakfast, and am looking for jobs. As we speak I'm applying for a job at Chicago University lol.

LAZ,

What it is my good man. I hope the weekend was eventfully pleasant for yah.

Welcome along everyone!! :) Thanks for tuning in! New listener record to kick things off with too :grinning:

Wonderful! I'm glad I'm here to be a part of that for you! Hi Phil! (kiss!) :super::music::hug::cat:

Hey Phil,

It's going well just woke up about an hour ago, had breakfast, and am looking for jobs. As we speak I'm applying for a job at Chicago University lol.

LAZ,

Busy but pleasant yes mate! Hope you're all set for the job and for a rocking Monday :wink:

Oh and :choon:

Hey Phil,

LAZ,

You, too, huh? Did you get laid off, too? I'm in the Work In Texas site browsing for a job. Good luck finding something there. :p

You, too, huh? Did you get laid off, too? I'm in the Work In Texas site browsing for a job. Good luck finding something there. :p

LOL nah I quit my last job which was a college student make some money to go drink job to finish my classes last semester. Now I'm just trying to get a job and hold my head above the water...I got some serious debt I'm trying to pay....but I can't as long as the only jobs offered to me are dumb ass jobs like such as working at Wally World and all that....seriously I need a job that's going to pay me at least $20 an hour...

Nice sounds! tuned from the beginning :music:

Hello all :wave:

Glad you like it mate. You might recognise the Future Vision track from the "other station" a while ago. Worth checking out!:choon:

1) Hodel & Hornblad - Hydrogen (Michael Angelo Remix)
2) FKN Feat Jahala - Can You Feel Me (Philippe El Sisi Remix)
3) Johan Ekman - I Wish
4) Kane Nelson - Red Trigger
Whoop whoop Seth Dingle in the house! :dance:

Back