• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Whoop whoop Seth Dingle in the house! :dance:

I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear you call him that mate! :lol: IMO he looks more like Ely Dingle though!

1) Hodel & Hornblad - Hydrogen (Michael Angelo Remix)
2) FKN Feat Jahala - Can You Feel Me (Philippe El Sisi Remix)
3) Johan Ekman - I Wish
4) Kane Nelson - Red Trigger
5) DT8 Project - Destination (Akesson Dub)

LOL nah I quit my last job which was a college student make some money to go drink job to finish my classes last semester. Now I'm just trying to get a job and hold my head above the water...I got some serious debt I'm trying to pay....but I can't as long as the only jobs offered to me are dumb ass jobs like such as working at Wally World and all that....seriously I need a job that's going to pay me at least $20 an hour...

Ha! Don't hold your breath. If you do, you will turn blue and pass out. I have 35 years experience as a programmer. I've never made more than $18/hr. It's a buyers market with 5 million on unemployment and 10 million out of work. That is NOT going to happen for you, I'm sorry. (kiss) :console::cat:

the Remixer of this track is a genius, extremely nice melody :music:

Ha! Don't hold your breath. If you do, you will turn blue and pass out. I have 35 years experience as a programmer. I've never made more than $18/hr. It's a buyers market with 5 million on unemployment and 10 million out of work. That is NOT going to happen for you, I'm sorry. (kiss) :console::cat:

You very well could be right. But at the moment $18 an hour would be fine. But I have belief I'll be making some serious cash. I should be starting at around $35K, maybe less I'm understanding of that. But I don't know. I have believe I'll be able to make the big cash and I have a plan of action on how to get there within 5 years of starting a job. But thanks for the heads up, I won't be surprised if people are offering me lower than I thought pay now.

1) Hodel & Hornblad - Hydrogen (Michael Angelo Remix)
2) FKN Feat Jahala - Can You Feel Me (Philippe El Sisi Remix)
3) Johan Ekman - I Wish
4) Kane Nelson - Red Trigger
5) DT8 Project - Destination (Akesson Dub)
6) Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Let Me Breathe (Bisson Dub)

Lovely tune this!! :)

Lovely version this one :bravo: :mml:

Hi Lazarus :wave:
Heard the last episode, and it was :good: I can see you show lined up for tonight, will be tuned in but not on the forum, (playing Call of Duty:))

looking forward :music:

You very well could be right. But at the moment $18 an hour would be fine. But I have belief I'll be making some serious cash. I should be starting at around $35K, maybe less I'm understanding of that. But I don't know. I have believe I'll be able to make the big cash and I have a plan of action on how to get there within 5 years of starting a job. But thanks for the heads up, I won't be surprised if people are offering me lower than I thought pay now.

I've been out of work for 3 full months now and I have a mortgage. :(
What's your major, may I ask? (kiss) :friends::music::cat:

Was a nice set so far :super:
Now i got to go for something to eat, i'm very hungry :)
See ya friends :friends:

Hi Lazarus :wave:
Heard the last episode, and it was :good: I can see you show lined up for tonight, will be tuned in but not on the forum, (playing Call of Duty:))

looking forward :music:
Thanks mate, no worries! I may even see you online for some COD action sometime too (my username is djlazarus :wink: ) :friends:

Haven't heard this version of this tune before but it's well nice! :dance:

Last transition was 10/10 and this track too :music:

I've been out of work for 3 full months now and I have a mortgage. :(
What's your major, may I ask? (kiss) :friends::music::cat:
My major is Computer Networking. I'd say the thing I'm best at is Linux.....minus the programming though...I suck at programming and am only decent in scripting...I'd like to get some more experience and training with scripting.

But yeah. Networking is what I can do.

Was a nice set so far :super:
Now i got to go for something to eat, i'm very hungry :)
See ya friends :friends:

I just figured out why my breakfast seemed to be taking so long to cook. I have the pan on the wrong burner. :lolz::cat:

Hurry back! (kiss) :hug::friends::cat:

Back