02-07-2012 Lazarus - Back From The Dead 147

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
quickly a month has passed...

Last edited:
I hope you'll the request I made almost 2 years ago :lol:

here we go...

1269 Listeners ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 147 on AH.FM

Hope you're all looking forward to the show tonight - some Defcon exclusives and new material on offer as well as two hours of the finest trance out there too, I hope! :music:

:hmmm: :bumpit: Done with your tea / fish & chips / whatever ? :tease: :grinning: :friends: :mml:

There are currently 27 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 7 guests)

danmark_ori, Above the Clouds+, Katadunkass+, Lazarus+, Keks24, soundbarrier+, Tucandeo+, LazarusFan, zzllik, Shakaw, yride, lucho26, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Wikone, MacAlert, Luki Luciano+, Cloud 88+, Arsen14, Emotion Flow, :wave: amitacek+ :grinning:

TUNED!!!!!!!!! Uplifting...come to me!!!!!!!!

Here We Go! Aaaach.... Last time when I've been listen this show online with you guys was 2 editions ago I think... it is true pleasure to listen Laz shows with a lot of true fans :wink: :friends: :music:

Yeah ten or more minutes this month - I'm kind of glad though as I'm still eating and not ready yet :)

New pic, great! neworldians xDDD

danmark_ori, Lazarus, Shakaw, soundbarrier, yride, Katadunkass, lucho26, Above the Clouds, Tucandeo, SUNNY TOMORROW, Keks24, zzllik, Wikone, MacAlert, Luki Luciano, Cloud 88, Arsen14, Emotion Flow, amitacek and 7 guests
:wave:

Nice femme vocal...

Waiting for tonight's show! :bow::dance3::whistle:

(and for the release of "Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington – Lost In You (Greg Murray 2012 remix)" from previous set. When will this be released? :dontknow:)
Not sure at the moment - there are a few new mixes of it but we want to get our original sorted but that could take a while, so in all honesty I don't know, sorry :)

:hmmm: :bumpit: Done with your tea / fish & chips / whatever ? :tease: :grinning: :friends: :mml:
Tea is actually just a term we use here to describe a quick meal - ironically I don't actually drink tea despite being English :ee:

Adore this tune :wub:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 147

1. Gabriele Menten featuring Aurelia - Home (Lazarus edit) [Terminal 01]

Back