02-07-2012 Lazarus - Back From The Dead 147

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Very nice start :music:

Just tuned! :)

relax :music:

danmark_ori, Lazarus, Shakaw, soundbarrier, yride, Katadunkass, lucho26, Above the Clouds, Tucandeo, SUNNY TOMORROW, Keks24, zzllik, Wikone, MacAlert, Luki Luciano, Cloud 88, Arsen14, Emotion Flow, amitacek and 7 guests
:wave:

:wave: I get your nickname :mask::music:

:music::music::music:

Here We Go! Aaaach.... Last time when I've been listen this show online with you guys was 2 editions ago I think... it is true pleasure to listen Laz shows with a lot of true fans :wink: :friends: :music:

Today is actually a special day of sorts - it is actually five years to the day since I joined Afterhours FM as a resident :loveah:

http://lazarustrance.wordpress.com/2007/07/02/back-from-the-dead-episode-089-2nd-july-2007/

I have even renewed the link of the set as well (although if I'm honest it's not the best show I've ever done!)

Not sure at the moment - there are a few new mixes of it but we want to get our original sorted but that could take a while, so in all honesty I don't know, sorry :)

Tea is actually just a term we use here to describe a quick meal - ironically I don't actually drink tea despite being English :ee:

Adore this tune :wub:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 147

1. Gabriele Menten featuring Aurelia - Home (Lazarus edit) [Terminal 01]

Not sure at the moment - there are a few new mixes of it but we want to get our original sorted but that could take a while, so in all honesty I don't know, sorry :)

Thanks anyway, I'll keep following, lovely

tuned \o/

Another nice femme vocal...

Loving this one...

As you may already have guessed anyway, there have finally been some vocal tracks around lately that I like :)

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 147

1. Gabriele Menten featuring Aurelia - Home (Lazarus edit) [Terminal 01]
2. Eximinds featuring Dragana - I Want To Fly Again [Enhanced]

There might be a couple of others in the show too :wink:

Back