Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Cool replay!!!:super: Nice unes to make U feel good when starting the daily work load!!:grinning:

only been tuned in for a few minutes. so can't say about the entire set but am liking what i'm hearing so far :music:

hello gotwf:hug:

how's going?:hug:

pretty good. had a nasty head cold hit me a few days ago that's taken me some time to beat. still stuffed up head and couldn't sleep so here i am...

how's life in portugal thus far in 2008?

Hello all:wave:

* dag Piccoli ! browsing with FireFox 3.0 beta 2 now ! *

about Brian Rogers, let's sand him an e-mail telling that:grinning:

* refreshing the page - while sipping coffee *​

hola franz101 ! :grinning:​

pretty good. had a nasty head cold hit me a few days ago that's taken me some time to beat. still stuffed up head and couldn't sleep so here i am...

how's life in portugal thus far in 2008?

so far so good:grinning:

about Brian Rogers, let's sand him an e-mail telling that:grinning:

Dan or Brian?

I think ah.fm likes to keep to exclusive sets, not replays of things that have been played lots of other stations, so maybe not work out for Brian, but sure would love to hear some of his stuff here. think he's about my #1 up and coming favorite trance dj :grinning: :music: he's one of a couple dj's i'd still tune into that other place to hear. don't really have to though because he makes his stuff available for download off his myspace page :)

* best wishes 4 U in2 2008 my friend ! *

Hello all:wave:

morning SUNNY TOMORROW ! :hug:

after my coffee's done - I've got to leave : have some appointment this afternoon. Can't miss my train :P :lol:

:music: :music: so this is all-vinyl set .. .. ..​

Dan or Brian?

I think ah.fm likes to keep to exclusive sets, not replays of things that have been played lots of other stations, so maybe not work out for Brian, but sure would love to hear some of his stuff here. think he's about my #1 up and coming favorite trance dj :grinning: :music: he's one of a couple dj's i'd still tune into that other place to hear. don't really have to though because he makes his stuff available for download off his myspace page :)

well in my personal taste i like to have exclusives set Dj's too, quality goes ahead of everything for me:grinning:

* last track: [Replay] DJ Revel pres Revels Radio Show 086 (AH.FM) *

hELLO oSSO BLANCO!!! hOW is life up north??:grinning:

:grinning: same as gotwf's : head stuffed up a lil' - fortunately, I could sleep last night (cough) :lol:

Back