Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Lazarus, magik+, Deadlyeight, In Love With Trance, Robbie, eLement, TimmyNether, JayCan, piccoli, Light Sequence

:wave: everyone, hope you all enjoy the show! :)

Sure we will :hug:

Good start :super:

I am ready for this!!!!!!!!!!! well only get a chance to catch the first hour then i have class :cry::cry:
Sorry to hear that mate, but don't worry you're forgiven! :super: This time...... :p

I am ready for this!!!!!!!!!!! well only get a chance to catch the first hour then i have class :cry::cry:

that didn't stop Robbie :lol:

great tunes mister DJ :super:

* one moment & back from previous set to vote ! *

Lazarus, magik+, Deadlyeight, In Love With Trance, Robbie, eLement, TimmyNether, JayCan, piccoli, Light Sequence

:super: count me in too ! :wow: :lol:

OK, here we go! This first one's a few years old now but still one of my fave tunes of the past few years.

1. Tearrain - Sleepless Fall [Sub-Traxx]

:love: great opener, Lazarus ! :grinning:​

that didn't stop Robbie :lol:

great tunes mister DJ :super:

yeah i saw that earlier good point Vic!! hahaha :mask::mask: but i need to be a good student and pass my course!!!

and of course the torrents will allow me to recover my scheduling conflicts :mask::mask::mask:

sure:mml::mml:

I plan to, thanks mate!

OK, liking this one at the mo as well!

2. Etnosphere - Effusion (Omen remix) [Proxoz]

But hey, who am I kidding? I only let tunes I really, really like into the show... :)

OK, liking this one at the mo as well!

But hey, who am I kidding? I only let tunes I really, really like into the show... :)

good plan!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: until we are getting paid to play music, it will always be a track that we really really like!!

okay thats 9 points to Polar :lolz::lolz:

:grinning: hehe :lol:

* sits comfortably and prepares for a two hour's journey into trance: :music:
EST: 15:00 - 17:00
GMT: 20:00 - 22:00
CET: 21:00 - 23:00​

OK, well, regular listeners will know that I love my sauna-trance, and this here is another glorious example of it at it's finest!

3. Fleeticer - Seven Seas

Believe it or not, this tune is unsigned and he is giving it away on his myspace. I've known him around for a few years and it's by far his best work but he doesn't want to have it signed, so please feel free to pay your respects :smile1:

http://www.myspace.com/fleeticer

Back