Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Historically, this coming week is the hottest week of the year. We can expect highs in the low hundreds all week. After we survive August, we're on the downhill slope. Temperatures will start to drop, then we'll slide into October, the finest month of the year. Of course, it will be Still Summer, since we don't have Fall, per se. :lolz: :cat:

Rockin music:mml::mml::mml: :super:

Mike solar loves the WAH effect!!! Cool!!!:grinning:
Hello there:hug:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:
:choon::choon::choon:
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Have to agree, Heath Ledger nailed it on that one, as opposed to the Batman character which was pretty crappy IMO, a good film though :grinning: The effects of 2 face we good too.

Yeah, Batman was a little lame, but overall, it was very, very entertaining. :grinning:

Miracle:wow: what a surprise:p

:love: Above And Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Miracle :love:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

damn girl
that hurt me bad...

Maybe so, but you had it coming. You're kind of being a jerk. :p

Are you having a bad day? Are you feeling not yourself today? Did something happen that has upset you so that you can't be as civil as you usually are?

I hope that things get better and that you are alright tomorrow. (kiss, kiss, kiss) :hug::hug::hug::cat:

Maybe so, but you had it coming. You're kind of being a jerk. :p

Are you having a bad day? Are you feeling not yourself today? Did something happen that has upset you so that you can't be as civil as you usually are?

I hope that things get better and that you are alright tomorrow. (kiss, kiss, kiss) :hug::hug::hug::cat:

hahahahhahahahahah
chill
i'm joking...:)

Socially responsible vocals in this. Too bad I can't stand to hear her sing the word "miracle". :(

Back