• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
* Mike Solar - Trancemotion 018 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 673 *

Socially responsible vocals in this. Too bad I can't stand to hear her sing the word "miracle". :(

:hug: hi in·iq·ui·trance :grinning:

you mean you've got no sound at the moment ? :unsure:

hahahahhahahahahah
chill
i'm joking...:)

Maybe so, but there are good ways to joke that don't make other people feel bad. And then there are the not-so-good ways. :mask:

Tomorrow will be a new day, and a new opportunity for you to be nicer than you are being today. (re-kiss)

And if there is anything, anything at all that I can you to help you to feel better, please do NOT hesitate to ask. It's amazing how many people will tell you "yes", if you just only ask. We love you, Rothgar. You matter to us. Don't forget that. (kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

nice girl,
u liked my [redacted]...:mask:

And that's just a little repulsive. And certainly uncouth. Bleh. Shame on you. Edit your post. Come on Roth-honey. Chill out and relax. :hug::cat:

fly away.....woo hoooooo

Hi Evy. What kind of trouble have you been getting yourself into lately? I know you can't help it, so I know you've done something. Ha! (kiss) :hug::grinning::cat:

:music: Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 & Tab Remix) :music:

* Mike Solar - Trancemotion 018 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 667 *

:music: Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 & Tab Remix) :music:

:choonalert: so beautiful :wub: :love: mixed memories .. .. .. :music:

:love: Amsterdam :love: :cat:

:love:Amsterdam :choon:

And that's just a little repulsive. And certainly uncouth. Bleh. Shame on you. Edit your post. Come on Roth-honey. Chill out and relax. :hug::cat:

hahahahahhahahaa
that's just hilarious
ok i'll edit

Maybe so, but there are good ways to joke that don't make other people feel bad. And then there are the not-so-good ways. :mask:

Tomorrow will be a new day, and a new opportunity for you to be nicer than you are being today. (re-kiss)

And if there is anything, anything at all that I can you to help you to feel better, please do NOT hesitate to ask. It's amazing how many people will tell you "yes", if you just only ask. We love you, Rothgar. You matter to us. Don't forget that. (kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

yeah sure
like hell yeah
love u too...:lol::lol::lol:

yeah sure
like hell yeah
love u too...:lol::lol::lol:

Do you really think we don't? Here's how you'll know that no one gives a damn about you anymore. If you're being a jerk and no one says anything at all about it, you'll know that no one cares anymore. You'll know that you no longer matter, that you've become "invisible", a "non-entity". Nothing is worse than that. :no:

Do you really think we don't? Here's how you'll know that no one gives a damn about you anymore. If you're being a jerk and no one says anything at all about it, you'll know that no one cares anymore. You'll know that you no longer matter, that you've become "invisible", a "non-entity". Nothing is worse than that. :no:

no i mean
thanx
damn
how else can i express myself?:wow:

Oh oh. I think everyone is in the next thread. :mask:

Let's go catch up with everyone else. Ha! :lolz:

* Replay Mike Solar - Trancemotion 018 on AH.FM 03-08-2008 ~ Now Listening : 579 *

:music: :choon: coolest track .. .. .. :love:

Not a bad set - however the effects button has taken too much abuse through the show :( Found it a bit too much.

Back