Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:w00t:

so i'll wait a bit, and then buy faster one :LMAO:

its all in the ear/brain/hand co-ordination, my current computer was made back in the flintstones era, however it has done me proud, bless it

hehe mine is getting delivered next week :)

Ah,don´t tell me about computers...I´m getting crazy to find a way to have an iMac delivered here in Brazil...but customs laws here are awful...:P:P....

Ah,don´t tell me about computers...I´m getting crazy to find a way to have an iMac delivered here in Brazil...but customs laws here are awful...:P:P....

thats the economy for you, governments want their slice of the savings u made to counteract u not buying in your country, or something like that

its all in the ear/brain/hand co-ordination, my current computer was made back in the flintstones era, however it has done me proud, bless it
my current one is over 6 years old! :LMAO: 6 years!
thanks god i can still listen to my winamp and browse websites :LMAO:

haha will they deliver it all the way here?

Well, they delivered here in Brazil....so I guess they could go a little farther and send you one...:):)

haha mine is about that old too!

i thought the hard drive was going to die the other day, it was making sounds that it really shouldn't, must be computer equivalent to Alzheimer's

thats the economy for you, governments want their slice of the savings u made to counteract u not buying in your country, or something like that

I know...don´t disagree with that...but the slice the government want is "only" 60%...:P..and to make it worse,they don´t produce here so I can buy locally...:cry:

that's a long time..i'll need to upgrade my computer when i start working.

I know...don´t disagree with that...but the slice the government want is "only" 60%...:P..and to make it worse,they don´t produce here so I can buy locally...:cry:

take a vacation, smuggle it back in suitcase :mask:

that's a long time..i'll need to upgrade my computer when i start working.

As I´m a digital designer, I must keep up with technology to survive in my job...:mask:

i thought the hard drive was going to die the other day, it was making sounds that it really shouldn't, must be computer equivalent to Alzheimer's
my hard drive died on me twice :(
the first one was on my computer and the other one on my laptop and i only had the latter for 2 years :(

my monitor doesn't work as it should :cry: today i thought it died :cry: but luckily it's still alive :super:

lol how many times have i heard this track for the past half an hour? :)

Back