• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
take a vacation, smuggle it back in suitcase :mask:

LOL....I could try,but it´d be quite hard....a computer that´s a 24" monitor and weighs 22 pounds....difficult to get it passed without costums grabbing it...LOL..:lol:

my hard drive died on me twice :(
the first one was on my computer and the other one on my laptop and i only had the latter for 2 years :(

thats really bad luck, I had to invest in an external HD cause the one supplied was no where near big enough, and I have no clue how to fit one internally lol

haha i assume you received one?

Yes,I did...:super:

tab16 said:
indeed..so, you have the latest and the best graphic card?

I try to get the best I can that´s available here in Brazil...and when possible,to bring from abroad...but graphic cards are not the most important thing...a 256Mb is enough....the real trouble is processors and memories....and some HDs too....big files,you see...:smile1:

indeed..so, you have the latest and the best graphic card?
don't talk about graphic cards :LMAO: mine geforce died few weeks ago :cry:, and on this old riva i have to change brightness settings in driver to see most images :LMAO:

LOL....I could try,but it´d be quite hard....a computer that´s a 24" monitor and weighs 22 pounds....difficult to get it passed without costums grabbing it...LOL..:lol:

if its a laptop you'll get away with it, just take it on as hand luggage in a case, but of course a tower unit is significantly larger so that would look really suspect!

thats really bad luck, I had to invest in an external HD cause the one supplied was no where near big enough, and I have no clue how to fit one internally lol
hehe fix it in a laptop or dekstop?

if its a laptop you'll get away with it, just take it on as hand luggage in a case, but of course a tower unit is significantly larger so that would look really suspect!

Yep....but I guess I´ll end doing it the right way....by legal import,paying all custom taxes and everything....it´s much better to stay under the law...:smile1:

:LMAO:

but external hdd rocks :) you can just take it to your friend's house and copy all you want :mask:

Yes,I did...:super:

I try to get the best I can that´s available here in Brazil...and when possible,to bring from abroad...but graphic cards are not the most important thing...a 256Mb is enough....the real trouble is processors and memories....and some HDs too....big files,you see...:smile1:
yes i see :)
i used to be into graphic cards because of all the games i used to play.
now, i dont know which is the best anymore.

don't talk about graphic cards :LMAO: mine geforce died few weeks ago :cry:, and on this old riva i have to change brightness settings in driver to see most images :LMAO:
aww poor you.
are computer parts expensive over there?

hehe fix it in a laptop or dekstop?

i wouldnt know how in either lol, but the extra GB's and portability is an advantage of the external

edit: although im only on usb 1 speed!

yes i see :)
i used to be into graphic cards because of all the games i used to play.
now, i dont know which is the best anymore.
i used to play games few years ago, and bought some new decent card, but it died :cry: and can't browse some flash websites :whistle:
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

i wouldnt know how in either lol, but the extra GB's and portability is an advantage of the external

edit: although im only on usb 1 speed!
hehe for a laptop, it's pretty simple really but i do not know how to fix it in a desktop.

and yes, the external ones does have its advantages.

aww poor you.
are computer parts expensive over there?
not really, but if i would like to upgrade my pc, it'd be cheaper to buy new one :mask:

or some laptop with intel core duo for 3000 pln :mml:

Back