Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
haha i wish !! i got soo much work to do.. then i get home and work on reminding 168 djs for shows :p

sounds like fun haha

but the pay off will be immense tunage :choon:

6. Shifted Reality and Santerna featuring Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Abbot & Chambers vocal mix) [Alter Ego]

Sounds good, I only now numbers of kyau&albert, above&beyond, armin, tiesto, marc marberg. Now I listening to AH and there's a world opening for me. Unknown artists but good tracks!!!

:lol: Well if it helps your 11am guy for Christmas morning is already on top of things so only 167 left to worry about :)

im on top of things too so 166 now left :lol:

:choon:Not heard this for ages:choonalert:

Not too bad thanks Phil, out of work at the mo... SUCKS!!
ah well, Jeremy Kyle was ok earlier.... :blush:
2KyleShowREX_468x343.jpg

"Now come on, if you're not going to fight, get out."

Jeremy rules :)

Last edited:
slick mix :)

:choon:Not heard this for ages:choonalert:

Thanks, that was what you call "accidental harmonic mixing" :lol:

1. Carl B - Just A Thought (Allende remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
2. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenisha - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armind]
3. Med - Footsteps
4. Duderstadt & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Store N Forward remix) [Afterglow]
5. Likuida - Love (Saint Rush remix) [Emotive Sounds]
6. Shifted Reality and Santerna featuring Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Abbot & Chambers vocal mix) [Alter Ego]
7. George Hales - Autumn Falls [Somatic Sense]

Sounds good, I only now numbers of kyau&albert, above&beyond, armin, tiesto, marc marberg. Now I listening to AH and there's a world opening for me. Unknown artists but good tracks!!!
Thanks mate, don't worry, we've got all your trance needs right here under one roof! :ah:

consider yourself AHdicted!

go laz go laz !!

love your style man !! wow

OK, well, the original was good enough, but thanks to the creative input of a fellow AH'er, it became a whole lot more :music:

2. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenisha - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armind]
3. Med - Footsteps
8. DT8 vs Anguilla Project - Sands of World (DJ XaeR0 mash up)

Grab your own from the forum here

OK, well, my MORPH addiction is fairly well documented, I can't think of the last show I did that he didn't feature in at least once :super:

3. Med - Footsteps
8. DT8 vs Anguilla Project - Sands of World (DJ XaeR0 mash up)
9. Alex MORPH presents Everest - Oree (Alex MORPH remix) [Monster Tunes]

oree :lovers:

Lazarus and I :

Back