Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hahahaah

are you mixing on vinyl? or digital?:smile1:
I use both, I get bored just using CD decks but unfortunately there's not a lot of vinyl coming out any more :(

I use both, I get bored just using CD decks but unfortunately there's not a lot of vinyl coming out any more :(

Yeah its sad that there is less vinyl out there. Soon enough we are going to get run out by all this digital technology.

What makes CD Decks boring faster?

this is a good track too...
ok..all the tracks are good here :p:wow:

OK this guy's another one to watch I reckon, this tune's taken off a great new EP he released recently :)

1. Carl B - Just A Thought (Allende remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
2. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenisha - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armind]
3. Med - Footsteps
4. Duderstadt & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Store N Forward remix) [Afterglow]
5. Likuida - Love (Saint Rush remix) [Emotive Sounds]
6. Shifted Reality and Santerna featuring Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Abbot & Chambers vocal mix) [Alter Ego]
7. George Hales - Autumn Falls [Somatic Sense]
8. DT8 vs Anguilla Project - Sands of World (DJ XaeR0 mash up)
9. Alex MORPH presents Everest - Oree (Alex MORPH remix) [Monster Tunes]
10. John O'Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnell &Nelson remix) [Armind]
11. Mark Eteson and Jon Prior - Dynamic Stability (Aly & Fila remix) [Nu-Depth]
12. Deliano Carl - Freedom From Feelings [Rising Sounds]

Think with Amato going under it signals the start of the end unfortunately.

When Above The Sky stopped doing vinyl I stopped looking! Speaking of which, whats happened to Mat Silver?? he made some MENTAL stuff!

Yeah its sad that there is less vinyl out there. Soon enough we are going to get run out by all this digital technology.

What makes CD Decks boring faster?
Yeah, I'll be gutted when vinyl becomes obsolete but I'll never get rid of my 1210's or my collection. I find CD mixing a little dull though as I've found I do it using mental arithmetic on the +/- pitch percentage display instead of my ears - but I can't help myself :lol:

Yeah, I'll be gutted when vinyl becomes obsolete but I'll never get rid of my 1210's or my collection. I find CD mixing a little dull though as I've found I do it using mental arithmetic on the +/- pitch percentage display instead of my ears - but I can't help myself :lol:

ahahaha yeah those fancy screens with all the information at a glance, who needs ears anymore. :lol::lol: Yeah i still love my 1200s as well, they will never go away as long as I live.

Think with Amato going under it signals the start of the end unfortunately.

When Above The Sky stopped doing vinyl I stopped looking! Speaking of which, whats happened to Mat Silver?? he made some MENTAL stuff!

I know mate! I really miss that buzz of getting a big cardboard package in the post and that unmistakable smell when you open it, all excited about the contents. Nowadays I do my shopping and leave the room while they download or burn to CD, it's not the same lol

Mat Silver is a name I hadn't thought of for a while....but I've checked and apparently he's still going! Might have to check that out...

Hello peeps :wave:

Did i miss much?? :smile1:

Go, go, go Laz

Mat Silver had the BEST studio i've ever seen, i remember just looking at it for aaaages!!

Gallery

Glad you're all enjoying it folks, I had a blast recording this yesterday :super: Don't forget we've still got a world exclusive premiere of the new tune by Med coming later on in the show :choonalert:

Meanwhile, another one of AH's finest....

2. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenisha - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armind]
3. Med - Footsteps
6. Shifted Reality and Santerna featuring Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Abbot & Chambers vocal mix) [Alter Ego]
10. John O'Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnell &Nelson remix) [Armind]
13. Paul Miller featuring Manuel le Saux - Sunny Day [Asgard Germany]

Can't wait to see him play in the UK next year :bow:

OK this guy's another one to watch I reckon, this tune's taken off a great new EP he released recently :)

3. Med - Footsteps

Hello peeps :wave:

Did i miss much?? :smile1:

I did miss much! :p

Mat Silver had the BEST studio i've ever seen, i remember just looking at it for aaaages!!

Gallery

Awesome! I want one like that when I grow up! Makes James's look a bit like a ghetto :lol: But then James does have the Virus T1....

:super: \o/ :super:

Hi mate :wave: Don't worry, there's still 45 mins or so left :)
Hiya lazarus:wave:

Woot :super:

But looking at the track list... i miss some good choons. I'm glad i'll be tuning for the next 45mins tho:)

Back