Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
OK, another one from these guys, the official one this time! :super: Definitely two more guys to watch out for although I can't pronounce their names :) (Julian Dziewulski and Mateusz Dziewulski)

1. Carl B - Just A Thought (Allende remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
2. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenisha - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armind]
3. Med - Footsteps
4. Duderstadt & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Store N Forward remix) [Afterglow]
5. Likuida - Love (Saint Rush remix) [Emotive Sounds]
6. Shifted Reality and Santerna featuring Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Abbot & Chambers vocal mix) [Alter Ego]
7. George Hales - Autumn Falls [Somatic Sense]
8. DT8 vs Anguilla Project - Sands of World (DJ XaeR0 mash up)
9. Alex MORPH presents Everest - Oree (Alex MORPH remix) [Monster Tunes]
10. John O'Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnell &Nelson remix) [Armind]
11. Mark Eteson and Jon Prior - Dynamic Stability (Aly & Fila remix) [Nu-Depth]
12. Deliano Carl - Freedom From Feelings [Rising Sounds]
13. Paul Miller featuring Manuel le Saux - Sunny Day [Asgard Germany]
14. Anguilla Project - From The Sea [Conspiracy]

I signed up just to comment on this set. Thank you, Lazarus, for dropping Oree at just the right time. That really made my day.

It's also great to see Med and DJ Shog posting here. "In You" is such an epic tune and I frequently play "Reason (DJ Shog Remix)" while driving. Respect to you both.

I signed up just to comment on this set. Thank you, Lazarus, for dropping Oree at just the right time. That really made my day.

It's also great to see Med and DJ Shog posting here. "In You" is such an epic tune and I frequently play "Reason (DJ Shog Remix)" while driving. Respect to you both.

:welcome: to afterhours !!

Hello Stroblight!:hug: :welcome: to AH:super:

choons after :choon: :)
keep it up

yeah its been a really good show so far

Thanks guys! Glad you're enjoying! And welcome to AH strobelight. :) For the record, "In You" is my favourite tune of the past 5 years...also make sure stay tuned for the world exclusive of Med's latest creation.... :music:

Time for another oldie, but hey, this one never gets old :super:

1. Carl B - Just A Thought (Allende remix) [Enhanced Progressive]
2. Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenisha - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard remix) [Armind]
3. Med - Footsteps
4. Duderstadt & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Store N Forward remix) [Afterglow]
5. Likuida - Love (Saint Rush remix) [Emotive Sounds]
6. Shifted Reality and Santerna featuring Tiff Lacey - On This Day (Abbot & Chambers vocal mix) [Alter Ego]
7. George Hales - Autumn Falls [Somatic Sense]
8. DT8 vs Anguilla Project - Sands of World (DJ XaeR0 mash up)
9. Alex MORPH presents Everest - Oree (Alex MORPH remix) [Monster Tunes]
10. John O'Callaghan featuring Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnell &Nelson remix) [Armind]
11. Mark Eteson and Jon Prior - Dynamic Stability (Aly & Fila remix) [Nu-Depth]
12. Deliano Carl - Freedom From Feelings [Rising Sounds]
13. Paul Miller featuring Manuel le Saux - Sunny Day [Asgard Germany]
14. Anguilla Project - From The Sea [Conspiracy]
15. Electrovoya - Whispers (Factoria remix) [Fundamental]

What the f*ck does choon mean????

heyyyyyyyyy! how are you

I'm quite fine. I'm gettin' ready for final, and AH is helping me *through these most stressful part of the semester ;) and you hun how have you been??

Last edited:
What the f*ck does choon mean????
It's a slang version for "TUUUUUUUUNE" :choon:

I used to scream it in Gatecrasher a lot before it burned down but I can't for the life of me remember who invented it :)

Old trance style . Currently too emotional for me :(

I'm quite fine. I'm gettin' ready for final, and AH is helping me thought these most stressful part of the semester ;) and you hun how have you been??

ohh nice,.. im at work now.. soon go home :)
so your almost done school or what ?

ps.. missed ya :)

Back