• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SERIOUSLY LAZ!!!!! OMG!! YOU ROCK!!!

SOLAR STONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

here we go, i suspect this will be a hell of 2 hours:super::super::super:

Solar Stone \o/

:wave: to all, hope you enjoy the next two hours :music:

Wanting to dedicate the show to Stella who hasn't been around the past couple of weeks because she's ill with a fever.

GET WELL SOON :smile1: :smile1: :smile1: :smile1:

oh ! That's true : did miss Stella for quite some time now ! But that could be just ' coïncidence as well, as I've been less around during week days as well :music: Hope she's doing better soon ! :grinning:​

What's the name of this tune? :super:

:super:what made you miss the broadcast time at the Forum in January ? :music:
I was away for the week with work on a programming course last month, and stuck in the hotel on my own. However I took my laptop and paid to get wireless internet for the full week, mainly so I'd be able to be here.

Conveniently, the only time during the week that the wireless went down was half an hour before the show was due to start. Couldn't believe it! Then I remembered my mate Phil Metcalfe would be here - so I played the set from the original recording I had on my laptop so it would be simultaneous, and sent him texts as I went along when each new tune came in. It worked quite well in the end! Never again though if I can help it! :lol:

1. Myon - Albion [In Trance We Trust]
2. Aqauteca - Kohwai (Speak In Sympathy mashup mix) [Solaris]

:wave: to all, hope you enjoy the next two hours :music:

Wanting to dedicate the show to Stella who hasn't been around the past couple of weeks because she's ill with a fever.

GET WELL SOON :smile1: :smile1: :smile1: :smile1:

Hi Laz! :wave: I'm definitely chooned in but also pretty busy doing chores and stuff.

+1 to Stella getting well soon! :grinning:

Logged in & listening : :super:
danmark_ori, karybdeandscylla, Altered-Mind+, Lazarus, *AvA*, LimbicVibe+, Deadlyeight, The Cat Lady+, onebeats, dtown, magik+, Sypher, Bitman 2.0+, Jellyfish+, Avenger, piccoli+, Renov8, Tom Neptunes, vinniee72+, playdoh+, Dj Superior, gp1, Venon :music:

lots of people today :wow:
good to see you arround danmark :hug:

Back